Haha "Sorry for My Wife Byul" to be "Multiple Dad"

Haha and the Byul couple recently announced their third pregnancy: Haha received a celebration of the members on the day.There are a lot of people around until the second, but not many of them, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who also said, Im sorry for my wife.After the second was born, I promised to stand in the stage (now, you should stand, act, he said, expressing his sorryness and saying, I could not stand it.Haha also revealed the third Taemyung: The Haha Byul couple named the first dream, and the second soul Taemyung in the childrens name.The second was a daughter, and I thought it was a soul, but it was a son. The third was a little bit.Haha told his wife, I love you, and vowed to live beautifully and healthily for viewers.The Haha Byul couple had sons in 2012 marriage, 2013 and 2016, respectively.

Haha and the Byul couple recently announced their third pregnancy: Haha received a celebration of the members on the day. “There are a lot of people around until the second, but not many of them,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who also said, “I’m sorry for my wife. After the second was born, I promised to stand in the stage (now, you should stand, act,' he said, expressing his sorryness and saying, "I could not stand it."

Haha also revealed the third Taemyung: The Haha Byul couple named the first dream, and the second soul Taemyung in the children's name. “The second was a daughter, and I thought it was a soul, but it was a son. The third was a little bit. Haha told his wife, "I love you," and vowed to "live beautifully and healthily" for viewers.

The Haha Byul couple had sons in 2012 marriage, 2013 and 2016, respectively.