'SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Lee Seung-gi stands tallest in a year

Lee Seung-gi has stood tallest in 2018, the biggest star to shine in the SBS entertainment industry.Lee Seung-gi won the Grand Prize at the SBS Grand Prize 2018 ceremony on the 29th.This is a year after discharge.All The Butlers was Lee Seung-gis first return to the military, with Yun and Yook Sungjae Yang Se-hyeong joining the team to form a solid lineup and stand out as a strong player in Sundays entertainment.Lee Seung-gi was honored with the Grand Prize of 2018 Entertainment.Before the announcement of the award, Lee Seung-gi said, I came to enjoy today. Grand prize is not greedy, but heavenly.Even after the awards announcement, Lee Seung-gi was in tears as if he couldnt believe it.Lee Seung-gi has won the Grand Prize in 2011 with 1 night and 2 days, but this is the first time for the single awards as team awards.Lee Seung-gi said, I know that it is not a prize received by my ability.There are many excellent seniors such as Yoo Jae-seok, Shin Dong-yeop, and Kang Ho-dong.And the masters who appeared in All The Butlers, it is a meaningful award that contains the philosophy of life and the life that they have lived. Lee Seung-gi also said, For me, weekend variety has a special meaning. I am a man of many incarnations.Good seniors The members of All The Butlers who love their juniors.Yook Sungjae, who won a wonderful colleague with Yun, who overcame the adolescence of entertainment, should not be without Yang Se-hyeong.Thank you very much, he said to his colleagues at All The Butlers.Finally, Lee Seung-gi said, When I first chose All The Butlers, why not go to La Strada, which is easy. I was nervous, too.But when I walked La Strada, I found something new.  In 2019, I am not afraid of challenge, and I will go to La Strada in Tooktuck, as many seniors did. Lee Seung-gi has stood tallest in a year across the world.

Lee Seung-gi has stood tallest in 2018, the biggest star to shine in the SBS entertainment industry.

Lee Seung-gi won the Grand prize at the SBS 'Grand prize 2018' ceremony on the 29th.

This is a year after discharge. All The Butlers was Lee Seung-gi's first return to the military, with Yun and Yook Sungjae Yang Se-hyeong joining the team to form a solid lineup and stand out as a strong player in Sunday's entertainment.

Lee Seung-gi was honored with the Grand prize of 2018 Entertainment. Before the announcement of the award, Lee Seung-gi said, "I came to enjoy today. Grand prize is not greedy, but heavenly."

Even after the Awards announcement, Lee Seung-gi was in tears as if he couldn't believe it. Lee Seung-gi has won the Grand prize in 2011 with '1 night and 2 days', but this is the first time for the single Awards as team Awards.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I know that it is not a prize received by my ability. There are many excellent seniors such as Yoo Jae-seok, Shin Dong-yeop, and Kang Ho-dong. And the masters who appeared in All The Butlers', it is a meaningful award that contains the philosophy of life and the life that they have lived. "

Lee Seung-gi also said, "For me, weekend variety has a special meaning. I am a man of many incarnations. Good seniors The members of All The Butlers' who love their juniors. Yook Sungjae, who won a wonderful colleague with Yun, who overcame the adolescence of entertainment, should not be without Yang Se-hyeong. Thank you very much, "he said to his colleagues at All The Butlers.

Finally, Lee Seung-gi said, “When I first chose All The Butlers, why not go to La Strada, which is easy. I was nervous, too. But when I walked La Strada, I found something new. "" In 2019, I am not afraid of challenge, and I will go to La Strada in Tooktuck, as many seniors did. " Lee Seung-gi has stood tallest in a year across the world.