'Running Man' Kim Jong-kookSong Ji-hyo, Unexpected Couple Birth?...Song Ji-hyo "Here Is My Brother"

Song Ji-hyo gave Kim Jong-kook a straight ConfessionsOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 13th, Kim Jong-kooks testimony, which became the second prize winner of SBS entertainment, was revealed.Kim Jong-kook won two gold medals at the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards through Running Man and Ugly Our Son.The members of Running Man said congratulations.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I hope that the end is not without a marriage idea, I hope to find a good relationship as soon as possible.Kim Jong-kook said, I have a quick relationship this year and I have to make fruit soon next year.Kim Jong-kook also revealed that introduction is burdensome and I am a self-disciplined (natural meeting pursuit) style.At that point Song Ji-hyo appealed, saying, Heres my brother too. Running Man members were pleased to see the sudden Song Ji-hyos stone fastball as a natural encounter.Kim Jong-kook laughed, Not natural at all, as he panicked at Song Ji-hyos straight-line Confessions.

Song Ji-hyo gave Kim Jong-kook a straight Confessions

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 13th, Kim Jong-kook's testimony, which became the second prize winner of SBS entertainment, was revealed.

Kim Jong-kook won two gold medals at the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards through 'Running Man' and 'Ugly Our Son'. The members of Running Man said congratulations.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I hope that the end is not without a marriage idea, I hope to find a good relationship as soon as possible."

Kim Jong-kook said, "I have a quick relationship this year and I have to make fruit soon next year."

Kim Jong-kook also revealed that "introduction is burdensome and I am a self-disciplined (natural meeting pursuit) style."

At that point Song Ji-hyo appealed, saying, "Here's my brother too." Running Man members were pleased to see the sudden Song Ji-hyo's stone fastball as "a natural encounter."

Kim Jong-kook laughed, "Not natural at all," as he panicked at Song Ji-hyo's straight-line Confessions.