Lee Hyori Sang-soon couple surprise appearance of IU Jeju Island Concert "Is Ji Eun Please"

Singer Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couple made a surprise appearance at the Jeju Island Concert at Singer IUThe IU held its first Jeju Island solo performance since its debut at the Jeju Island International Convention Center in Seogwipo, Jeju Island on January 5.This performance was the 10th performance of the IU 10th anniversary tour and the encore stage, under the title of This Now - Curtain Call in Jeju Island.A special guest appeared on the show and received a hot cheer from the audience. Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon were on stage without notice.The three men made a relationship through JTBC Hyoris guest house which ended in 2017, and have continued a strong friendship even after the end of the program.According to the audience who watched the performance on the day, Lee Sang-soon showed Lee Hyoris Re-stage stage and other performances.Its our boss who came to cheer for my last Concert, the IU said, introducing Lee Sang-soon.I have never had a lot of opportunities to see music close by, but when I saw you standing on stage, I was a presidential candidate before the president, and I heard that from the rehearsal, the IU said.Lee Sang-soon joked, I thought I should not be treated like a person when I saw the stage while watching the dishes.Later, Lee Hyori appeared, prompting a louder shout: Lee Hyori shared a hug with the IU.Lee Hyori, who attracted attention with his colorful makeup and stage costumes, said, It is a guest, but it is a tough one. I do not want to lose to IU. Its been a long time.Thank you again for coming in person, the IU said repeatedly, thanking them again; Lee Hyori said, Its been too long since Ive been wearing heels and making up and on stage.I was too blank and I could not practice, but I can not help but ask for Lee Ji-eun On the other hand, IU successfully completed the performance that led to Gwangju and Seoul in November, starting with Busan at the end of October, celebrating its 10th anniversary last year, and re-asserted its unique status as a performance queen.hwang hye-jin
Singer Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couple made a surprise appearance at the Jeju Island Concert at Singer IUThe IU held its first Jeju Island solo performance since its debut at the Jeju Island International Convention Center in Seogwipo, Jeju Island on January 5.This performance was the 10th performance of the IU 10th anniversary tour and the encore stage, under the title of This Now - Curtain Call in Jeju Island.A special guest appeared on the show and received a hot cheer from the audience. Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon were on stage without notice.The three men made a relationship through JTBC Hyoris guest house which ended in 2017, and have continued a strong friendship even after the end of the program.According to the audience who watched the performance on the day, Lee Sang-soon showed Lee Hyoris Re-stage stage and other performances.Its our boss who came to cheer for my last Concert, the IU said, introducing Lee Sang-soon.I have never had a lot of opportunities to see music close by, but when I saw you standing on stage, I was a presidential candidate before the president, and I heard that from the rehearsal, the IU said.Lee Sang-soon joked, I thought I should not be treated like a person when I saw the stage while watching the dishes.Later, Lee Hyori appeared, prompting a louder shout: Lee Hyori shared a hug with the IU.Lee Hyori, who attracted attention with his colorful makeup and stage costumes, said, It is a guest, but it is a tough one. I do not want to lose to IU. Its been a long time.Thank you again for coming in person, the IU said repeatedly, thanking them again; Lee Hyori said, Its been too long since Ive been wearing heels and making up and on stage.I was too blank and I could not practice, but I can not help but ask for Lee Ji-eun On the other hand, IU successfully completed the performance that led to Gwangju and Seoul in November, starting with Busan at the end of October, celebrating its 10th anniversary last year, and re-asserted its unique status as a performance queen.hwang hye-jin

Singer Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couple made a surprise appearance at the Jeju Island Concert at Singer IU

The IU held its first Jeju Island solo performance since its debut at the Jeju Island International Convention Center in Seogwipo, Jeju Island on January 5. This performance was the 10th performance of the IU 10th anniversary tour and the encore stage, under the title of 'This Now - Curtain Call in Jeju Island'.

A special guest appeared on the show and received a hot cheer from the audience. Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon were on stage without notice. The three men made a relationship through JTBC 'Hyori's guest house' which ended in 2017, and have continued a strong friendship even after the end of the program.

According to the audience who watched the performance on the day, Lee Sang-soon showed Lee Hyori's "Re-stage" stage and other performances.

"It's our boss who came to cheer for my last Concert," the IU said, introducing Lee Sang-soon. "I have never had a lot of opportunities to see music close by, but when I saw you standing on stage, I was a presidential candidate before the president, and I heard that from the rehearsal," the IU said. Lee Sang-soon joked, "I thought I should not be treated like a person when I saw the stage while watching the dishes."

Later, Lee Hyori appeared, prompting a louder shout: Lee Hyori shared a hug with the IU. Lee Hyori, who attracted attention with his colorful makeup and stage costumes, said, "It is a guest, but it is a tough one." "I do not want to lose to IU. It's been a long time."

"Thank you again for coming in person," the IU said repeatedly, thanking them again; Lee Hyori said, "It's been too long since I've been wearing heels and making up and on stage. I was too blank and I could not practice, but I can not help but ask for Lee Ji-eun "

On the other hand, IU successfully completed the performance that led to Gwangju and Seoul in November, starting with Busan at the end of October, celebrating its 10th anniversary last year, and re-asserted its unique status as a performance queen.

hwang hye-jin