'IU' Lee Sang-soon and Lee Hyori couple make surprise appearance at Concert

Singer Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couples singer IUs Jeju Island also appeared in Concert and is a hot topic.IU held its first Jeju Island solo performance after its debut at Jeju Island International Convention Center in Seogwipo City on May 5.The performance, titled This Now - Curtain Call in Jeju Island, was the 10th performance of the IU 10th anniversary tour and the encore stage.Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon, who appeared together on JTBCs Hyoriene Guest House in 2017, appeared as special guests.IU played the role of Guest house worker in the entertainment program, and Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon played the role of chairman and president respectively.According to the audience, Lee Sang-soon wrote his own composition and called re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-reLee Hyori set the stage with Miss Korea and so on.IU said, Thank you again for coming to me directly. Lee Hyori said, It has been too long since I made up my heels and came to the stage.I was too blank and I could not practice, but I can not help but ask for Lee Ji-eun (IU real name Lee Ji-eun).
Singer Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couples singer IUs Jeju Island also appeared in Concert and is a hot topic.IU held its first Jeju Island solo performance after its debut at Jeju Island International Convention Center in Seogwipo City on May 5.The performance, titled This Now - Curtain Call in Jeju Island, was the 10th performance of the IU 10th anniversary tour and the encore stage.Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon, who appeared together on JTBCs Hyoriene Guest House in 2017, appeared as special guests.IU played the role of Guest house worker in the entertainment program, and Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon played the role of chairman and president respectively.According to the audience, Lee Sang-soon wrote his own composition and called re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-reLee Hyori set the stage with Miss Korea and so on.IU said, Thank you again for coming to me directly. Lee Hyori said, It has been too long since I made up my heels and came to the stage.I was too blank and I could not practice, but I can not help but ask for Lee Ji-eun (IU real name Lee Ji-eun).

Singer Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couple's Singer IU's Jeju Island also appeared in Concert and is a hot topic.

IU held its first Jeju Island solo performance after its debut at Jeju Island International Convention Center in Seogwipo City on May 5. The performance, titled 'This Now - Curtain Call in Jeju Island', was the 10th performance of the IU 10th anniversary tour and the encore stage.

Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon, who appeared together on JTBC's "Hyoriene Guest house" in 2017, appeared as special guests. IU played the role of Guest house worker in the entertainment program, and Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon played the role of chairman and president respectively.

According to the audience, Lee Sang-soon wrote his own composition and called 're-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re Lee Hyori set the stage with 'Miss Korea' and so on.

IU said, "Thank you again for coming to me directly." Lee Hyori said, "It has been too long since I made up my heels and came to the stage. I was too blank and I could not practice, but I can not help but ask for Lee Ji-eun (IU real name Lee Ji-eun). "