'Once you clean up hot' Kim Yoo-jung, sparkling cider charm

Actor Kim Yoo-jung showed Cida Acting in JTBCs monthly drama Once Clean Hot.I gave Yoon Kyung-sang a bap taste with a pungent ambassador and cute expression.In the 7th episode of Clean Up Hot, which aired on the 17th, Osol (Kim Yoo-jung), who was hurt by the rejection of a love affair, said, I do not intend to love either.Especially with someone like you, he said coolly. He also said, I am a person who plays with peoples minds, and I am really good.Kim Yoo-jung expressed his frank Osol in his Feeling with a broken ambassador and a lively expression Acting, raising the characters charm JiSoo.Especially, I raised the fun of the drama with a lovely figure such as pouting my lips toward the first decision or punching my fist.On the other hand, the first decision came to realize that Feeling toward Osol was love.On the other hand, Choi (Song Jae-rim) of the rooftop room confessed to Osol that he was a person who wanted to protect him while revealing his identity as Daniel.Choi, who has seen love with two kisses and has watched from a distance for a long time, is deeply attracted to the charm of Osol and forms a full-scale triangular composition, raising questions about how their relationship will unfold in the future.Clean it up hot once will air eight episodes today (on the 18th) at 9:30 p.m.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung showed 'Cida Acting' in JTBC's monthly drama 'Once Clean Hot'. I gave Yoon Kyung-sang a 'bap taste' with a pungent ambassador and cute expression.

In the 7th episode of Clean Up Hot, which aired on the 17th, Osol (Kim Yoo-jung), who was hurt by the rejection of a love affair, said, "I do not intend to love either. Especially with someone like you, "he said coolly." He also said, "I am a person who plays with people's minds, and I am really good."

Kim Yoo-jung expressed his frank 'Osol' in his Feeling with a broken ambassador and a lively expression Acting, raising the character's charm JiSoo. Especially, I raised the fun of the drama with a lovely figure such as pouting my lips toward the first decision or punching my fist.

On the other hand, the first decision came to realize that Feeling toward Osol was love. On the other hand, Choi (Song Jae-rim) of the rooftop room confessed to Osol that he was a person who wanted to protect him while revealing his identity as Daniel.

Choi, who has seen love with two kisses and has watched from a distance for a long time, is deeply attracted to the charm of Osol and forms a full-scale triangular composition, raising questions about how their relationship will unfold in the future.

Clean it up hot once will air eight episodes today (on the 18th) at 9:30 p.m.