'Ilte Cheong' Yoon Kyun-sang, Kim Yoo-jung fell in love

Once you clean up hot, Yoon Kyun-sang began to think Kim Yoo-jung special.In the 6th episode of JTBCs monthly drama Once Clean Hot (playplayed by Han Hee-jung and directed by Noh Jong-chan), which aired on the night of the 11th, Jang Sun-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang) was portrayed in love with Gil O-sol (Kim Yoo-jung).On this day, Jang Seon-gyeol was greatly surprised to see Gil Osol, who felt his favorite feelings, and sprayed disinfectant.Among them, Gil Osol found the house of Jang Seon-gyeol. Gil Osol said, I brought it because it would be good for you to get hurt. I like the goal.I like it, I like it, said Jang Seon-jung, who was nervous.Jang Seon-jung, who hates being with someone at the house, talked to Gil Osol who came into his house.Jang Seon-gyeol apologized sincerely, saying, I was sorry during the day.Gil Osol said, It seems difficult to wash and change clothes a few times a day. He understood the culpability of the decision. I thought it was a luxury to wash while Alba.I thought I should see another issue at the time of dressing and changing my clothes. I think that the representative would have had such a situation. Jang Seon-gyeol opened his heart to Gil Osols warm understanding.

'Once you clean up hot', Yoon Kyun-sang began to think Kim Yoo-jung special.

In the 6th episode of JTBC's monthly drama "Once Clean Hot" (playplayed by Han Hee-jung and directed by Noh Jong-chan), which aired on the night of the 11th, Jang Sun-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang) was portrayed in love with Gil O-sol (Kim Yoo-jung).

On this day, Jang Seon-gyeol was greatly surprised to see Gil Osol, who felt his favorite feelings, and sprayed disinfectant.

Among them, Gil Osol found the House of Jang Seon-gyeol. Gil Osol said, "I brought it because it would be good for you to get hurt. I like the goal." "I like it, I like it," said Jang Seon-jung, who was nervous.

Jang Seon-jung, who hates being with someone at the House, talked to Gil Osol who came into his House. Jang Seon-gyeol apologized sincerely, saying, "I was sorry during the day."

Gil Osol said, "It seems difficult to wash and change clothes a few times a day." He understood the culpability of the decision. "I thought it was a luxury to wash while Alba. I thought I should see another issue at the time of dressing and changing my clothes. I think that the representative would have had such a situation. " Jang Seon-gyeol opened his heart to Gil Osol's warm understanding.