Wanna One The Show' first place

Wannable Thank You, Ill give you back as much as I love you.Group Wanna One will be the first place on The Showtook the place.Wanna One appeared on SBS Plus, SBS funE and SBS MTV The Show on the 27th, and competed with EXID and NCT 127 and first place as spring windand became the main character of The Show The Choice. The first place on this day.Wanna One, who took over, gave his feelings through his agency; Wanna One said, Hello, its Wanna One.I appeared on The Show for a long time, and The Show The Choice first placeThank you for giving me a big prize.Thank you to the production crew of The Show, who takes care of the stage every time they come, for giving me so much thanks, and for working every day for the swing-enter family, CJ ENM family, hair makeup stylist teams, and Wanna One.Weve been back for a long time, and I really appreciate you for giving me this big prize. This prize is given by Wanna One, which I give back as much as I get.Wenable I always love Thank You. Thank you so much. Wenable. The Spring Wind is a sad but beautiful story that contains the heart of one Wanna One member: the lyrics and beautiful melodies with heartfelt feelings are impressive.The candidates stage also drew attention. NCT 127 showed off its intense charisma with the Korean version of its Japanese debut album, Chain, and Simon Says.EXIDs complete stage was also welcomed. EXID returned to full in two years and presented a new song Allerview.It also has a greater expectation for future activities with the stage where the members harmony stands out.On the day of The Show, ABRY, Camilla, EXID, FLAVOR, Hot Shot, JBJ95, NCT 127, TeRish, Wanna One, Golden Child, Nature, Dream Note, Mighty Mouse, Mott, Voice, Aitiz, Jay, Pink Fantasy, etc. appeared and performed a spectacular stage./ Photo: SBS MTV The Show

"Wannable Thank You, I'll give you back as much as I love you." Group Wanna One will be the first place on The Show took the place. Wanna One appeared on SBS Plus, SBS funE and SBS MTV The Show on the 27th, and competed with EXID and nct 127 and first place as 'spring wind' and became the main character of The Show The Choice. The first place on this day. Wanna One, who took over, gave his feelings through his agency; Wanna One said, "Hello, it's Wanna One. I appeared on The Show for a long time, and The Show The Choice' first place Thank You for giving me a big prize. “Thank You to the production crew of The Show, who takes care of the stage every time they come, for giving me so much thanks, and for working every day for the swing-enter family, CJ ENM family, hair makeup stylist teams, and Wanna One.” “We’ve been back for a long time, and I really appreciate you for giving me this big prize. This prize is given by Wanna One, which I give back as much as I get. Wenable I always love Thank You. Thank You so much. Wenable. " The Spring Wind is a sad but beautiful story that contains the heart of one Wanna One member: the lyrics and beautiful melodies with heartfelt feelings are impressive. The candidates' stage also drew attention. nct 127 showed off its intense charisma with the Korean version of its Japanese debut album, Chain, and Simon Says. EXID's complete stage was also welcomed. EXID returned to full in two years and presented a new song 'Allerview'. It also has a greater expectation for future activities with the stage where the members' harmony stands out. On the day of The Show, ABRY, Camilla, EXID, FLAVOR, Hot Shot, JBJ95, nct 127, TeRish, Wanna One, Golden Child, Nature, Dream Note, Mighty Mouse, Mott, Voice, Aitiz, Jay, Pink Fantasy, etc. appeared and performed a spectacular stage. / Photo: SBS MTV The Show