BTS V Jungkook, the warm appearance and award testimony of the two brothers

BTS V, Jungkook thanked the fans for the 2018 AAA award.On the 29th, V posted an article on the official BTS SNS, I will always give you a delicious fruit because you grow up beautifully to watch what trees we are growing up.I compared BTS as a tree and thanked Fandom for giving me a warm heart.In the photo, he boasted a superior visual with blonde hair and dandy style.Jungkook also said, Its a little late, but I was so grateful today (I fell asleep as soon as I came) and I hope I have a lot of happy times with Amis in the future.Ami, I received the prize today! Jungkook released his photo with a humorous expression along with the article, and the fans mother smile was drawn.

BTS V, Jungkook thanked the fans for the 2018 AAA award.

On the 29th, V posted an article on the official BTS SNS, "I will always give you a delicious fruit because you grow up beautifully to watch what trees we are growing up."

I compared BTS as a tree and thanked Fandom for giving me a warm heart.

In the photo, he boasted a superior visual with blonde hair and dandy style.

Jungkook also said, “It’s a little late, but I was so grateful today (I fell asleep as soon as I came) and I hope I have a lot of happy times with Amis in the future. Ami, I received the prize today! "

Jungkook released his photo with a humorous expression along with the article, and the fans' mother smile was drawn.