"First Music album release" Wanna One "It's too early to mention the end"

I feel like Im about to complete the project, said Kang Daniel, without giving any specifics on either end or extension.Yoon Ji-sung said, Many people tell Wanna One as youth.I hope that Wanna One will remain in the public memory with the word youth.There was also a question about the disappointment of the one-year and six-month activity period. Kim Jae-hwan said, I have been challenging a lot as I ran to Wanna One.I have had fun every time I do it, he said. Im not sorry. Im just grateful for the stage and the many stages I can take.Kim Jae-hwan also expressed his determination to do this activity by saying, I am thinking about how to try the remaining stage in the future.I wanted to be on stage at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium, said Ong Sung-woo, who was the largest indoor performance hall and was remodeled to suit the performance.The first Music album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) was a combination of the fate that I missed each other, but the will to meet again and become one again in battle against the fate.In the meantime, Wanna One is an extension of the operation series that has led to 1x=1, 0 + 1=1, 1-1=0 and 1X1=1, and it is a title that expresses the current situation of Wanna One.The title song Spring Wind is an alternative dance genre that has been produced by Wanna Ones debut song Energistic composer Flow Blow and iHwak, a composer of Turn on.Like the day I first met, I expressed the hearts of the members who dream of a fateful reunion once again with emotional melody and lyrics.In addition, this album included 11 songs including Fireworks Play, which Ha Sung-woon wrote and composed, Awake!, which Park Woo-jin made rap, and 12th Byul, which shows his sincerity toward Wannable.This album was made in two versions: Adventure, which expresses the message of If we are destined to break up, we will fight to the end, and Romance, which expresses the message of destiny to meet again anytime and anywhere even if we break up.The soundtrack will be released at 6 pm on the day, and the offline album will be released on the 20th.kim eun-gu

“I feel like I’m about to complete the project,” said Kang Daniel, without giving any specifics on either end or extension. Yoon Ji-sung said, "Many people tell Wanna One as 'youth'." “I hope that Wanna One will remain in the public memory with the word ‘youth.’”

There was also a question about the disappointment of the one-year and six-month activity period. Kim Jae-hwan said, "I have been challenging a lot as I ran to Wanna One. “I have had fun every time I do it,” he said. “I’m not sorry. I’m just grateful for the stage and the many stages I can take.” Kim Jae-hwan also expressed his determination to do this activity by saying, "I am thinking about how to try the remaining stage in the future." “I wanted to be on stage at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium,” said Ong Sung-woo, who was the largest indoor performance hall and was remodeled to suit the performance.

The first Music album '111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY)' was a combination of the fate that I missed each other, but the will to meet again and become one again in battle against the fate. In the meantime, Wanna One is an extension of the operation series that has led to '1x=1', '0 + 1=1', '1-1=0' and '1X1=1', and it is a title that expresses the current situation of Wanna One.

The title song Spring Wind is an alternative dance genre that has been produced by Wanna One's debut song Energistic composer Flow Blow and iHwak, a composer of Turn on. Like the day I first met, I expressed the hearts of the members who dream of a fateful reunion once again with emotional melody and lyrics. In addition, this album included 11 songs including Fireworks Play, which Ha Sung-woon wrote and composed, Awake!, which Park Woo-jin made rap, and 12th Byul, which shows his sincerity toward Wannable.

This album was made in two versions: Adventure, which expresses the message of "If we are destined to break up, we will fight to the end," and Romance, which expresses the message of "destiny to meet again anytime and anywhere even if we break up." The soundtrack will be released at 6 pm on the day, and the offline album will be released on the 20th.

kim eun-gu