Wanna One, MBC Plus Star Awards "Thanks for the big prize"

Group Wanna One has won the MBC Plus Star Award.Wanna One was honored with the MBC Plus Star Award at the 2018 MGA (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of November 6.Wanna One said on the day: Thank you for your meaningful award, I love the fans.I always want to thank you for the wonderful and big prize, and I always want to be full of happy things. Park Su-in
Group Wanna One has won the MBC Plus Star Award.Wanna One was honored with the MBC Plus Star Award at the 2018 MGA (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of November 6.Wanna One said on the day: Thank you for your meaningful award, I love the fans.I always want to thank you for the wonderful and big prize, and I always want to be full of happy things. Park Su-in

Group Wanna One has won the MBC Plus Star Award.

Wanna One was honored with the MBC Plus Star Award at the 2018 mga (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of November 6.

Wanna One said on the day: "Thank you for your meaningful award, I love the fans. I always want to thank you for the wonderful and big prize, and I always want to be full of happy things. "

Park Su-in