'Today's SAT' IU, cheering for the examinee "I want to take the test well to a level that fits a few more than my ability..."

Singer IU cheered fans on playing College Scholarship Ability TestOn the 14th, IU uploaded a cheering video through its own video site YouTube channel.I wanted to get colder and I wanted to get cold, the IU said. I do not want to shake, but I want to think slowly and carefully about what I have prepared so far and to come to the test without regret.Im going to get up early in the morning and Im cheering everyone, the IU said, adding that I hope you will do well on your test, with a little luckier than your skills, or with a few more than your skills.Meanwhile, the 2019 SAT will be held at each test center nationwide from 8:40 am to 5:40 pm on the 15th.

Singer IU cheered fans on playing College Scholarship Ability Test

On the 14th, IU uploaded a cheering video through its own video site YouTube channel. "I wanted to get colder and I wanted to get cold," the IU said. "I do not want to shake, but I want to think slowly and carefully about what I have prepared so far and to come to the test without regret."

“I’m going to get up early in the morning and I’m cheering everyone,” the IU said, adding that “I hope you will do well on your test, with a little luckier than your skills, or with a few more than your skills.”

Meanwhile, the 2019 SAT will be held at each test center nationwide from 8:40 am to 5:40 pm on the 15th.