"BTS Situation, I'm sorry for the political connection to Music"

Japans comedian got sympathy from BTSs in Japan with Xiao Xins remarks on BTS issues.Japan Gagcombe Trendy Angels Saito Tsukasa appeared on Fuji TVs Right LIVE Cake on the issue on December 12, and mentioned BTS, Japan Jaycast reported on the 13th.Saito Tsukasa praised the broadcast, saying, Performance, singing is great and performing performance that is different from the world so far.He said, I personally felt that each member is really young and friendly, and I really liked Japan and I personally felt that I was very good at Japan.Saito Tsukasa said, So I do not know why this T-shirt is like this now, and I think it is very sad that music and politics are connected.In Japan Twitter Inc.s remarks on BTS, fans of BTS cited his remarks and were saddened by the incident.Trenty Angel, to which Saito Tsukasa belongs, made a connection in 2016 when he appeared in a BTS fan meeting in Tokyo.When BTS found Japan, he also appeared on their Radio program.On the other hand, Japan fans of BTS responded to Saito Tsukasa I told you well, Saito Tsukasa recognized, I cried my heart and I was tears.Some BTS fans even put phrases such as Thank you Mr. Saito in the hashtag, and of course, there are a few Japanese who have expressed their dislike for his remarks.Recently, the Supreme Court of Korea ruled that Japan War criminal entry should compensate victims of forced labor.And at this time, Japan TV Asahi announced the cancellation of BTSs Music Station appearance, and said that the cancellation of BTS appearance was due to Jimins T-shirt.In Japan, BTSs Liberation T-shirt-related scratches are mass-produced and are decorating the portal site main every day.BTS will start the Japan 4 dome tour starting with Tokyo on the 13th.
Japans comedian got sympathy from BTSs in Japan with Xiao Xins remarks on BTS issues.Japan Gagcombe Trendy Angels Saito Tsukasa appeared on Fuji TVs Right LIVE Cake on the issue on December 12, and mentioned BTS, Japan Jaycast reported on the 13th.Saito Tsukasa praised the broadcast, saying, Performance, singing is great and performing performance that is different from the world so far.He said, I personally felt that each member is really young and friendly, and I really liked Japan and I personally felt that I was very good at Japan.Saito Tsukasa said, So I do not know why this T-shirt is like this now, and I think it is very sad that music and politics are connected.In Japan Twitter Inc.s remarks on BTS, fans of BTS cited his remarks and were saddened by the incident.Trenty Angel, to which Saito Tsukasa belongs, made a connection in 2016 when he appeared in a BTS fan meeting in Tokyo.When BTS found Japan, he also appeared on their Radio program.On the other hand, Japan fans of BTS responded to Saito Tsukasa I told you well, Saito Tsukasa recognized, I cried my heart and I was tears.Some BTS fans even put phrases such as Thank you Mr. Saito in the hashtag, and of course, there are a few Japanese who have expressed their dislike for his remarks.Recently, the Supreme Court of Korea ruled that Japan War criminal entry should compensate victims of forced labor.And at this time, Japan TV Asahi announced the cancellation of BTSs Music Station appearance, and said that the cancellation of BTS appearance was due to Jimins T-shirt.In Japan, BTSs Liberation T-shirt-related scratches are mass-produced and are decorating the portal site main every day.BTS will start the Japan 4 dome tour starting with Tokyo on the 13th.

Japan's comedian got sympathy from BTSs in Japan with Xiao Xin's remarks on BTS issues.

Japan Gagcombe Trendy Angel's Saito Tsukasa appeared on Fuji TV's "Right LIVE Cake" on the issue on December 12, and mentioned BTS, Japan Jaycast reported on the 13th.

Saito Tsukasa praised the broadcast, saying, "Performance, singing is great and performing Performance that is different from the world so far."

He said, "I personally felt that each member is really young and friendly, and I really liked Japan and I personally felt that I was very good at Japan."

Saito Tsukasa said, "So I do not know why this T-shirt is like this now, and I think it is very sad that Music and politics are connected."

In Japan Twitter Inc.'s remarks on BTS, fans of BTS cited his remarks and were saddened by the incident.

Trenty Angel, to which Saito Tsukasa belongs, made a connection in 2016 when he appeared in a BTS fan meeting in Tokyo. When BTS found Japan, he also appeared on their Radio program.

On the other hand, Japan fans of BTS responded to Saito Tsukasa "I told you well", "Saito Tsukasa recognized", "I cried my heart" and "I was tears". Some BTS fans even put phrases such as "Thank you Mr. Saito" in the hashtag, and of course, there are a few Japanese who have expressed their dislike for his remarks.

Recently, the Supreme Court of Korea ruled that Japan War criminal entry should compensate victims of forced labor. And at this time, Japan TV Asahi announced the cancellation of BTS's "Music Station" appearance, and said that the cancellation of BTS appearance was due to Jimin's T-shirt. In Japan, BTS's Liberation T-shirt-related scratches are mass-produced and are decorating the portal site main every day. BTS will start the Japan 4 dome tour starting with Tokyo on the 13th.