'Hattoo 4' Hwang Min-hyun, "Gift Giving Fan to Me, Turns out to be Park Seo-joon Fan"

KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) will be broadcast on the 15th as Wanna One Special, which is a feature of Wanna One complete.On this day, special MC Han Eun-jung - Kim Ji-hye and other entertainer stone Wanna One appear.In a recent recording, Hwang Min-hyun revealed that he had received a gift from a Japanese fan of Park Seo-joon.Thankfully, I checked the fan letter and saw the name Park Seo-joon.I thought I was Park Seo-joon. He laughed at the high synchro rate with Park Seo-joon, who confused me and my fans.Hwang Min-hyun said, I delivered the gift directly to Park Seo-joon, who was a music bank MC at the time.Attention is focused on the whole Park Seo-joon resemblance that Hwang Min-hyun will tell.In addition, Wanna One Ha Sung-woon said, I hear a lot of things that resemble Shiny Lee Tae-min and BTS Ji-min. Lee Tae-mins mother also called me Lee Tae-min .Jeon Hyun-moo said, Is not the episodic excessive? He came to suspect the talk MSG, and Ha Sung-woon laughed at the unfairness, saying, It was really happening.In addition, MCs are said to have been surprised by the resemblance in Wanna One, such as a Celeb couple and a fascinating pop star, raising curiosity about the full story of Wanna One resemblance.Meanwhile, KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 starring Wanna One will be broadcast on the night of the 15th.

KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) will be broadcast on the 15th as Wanna One Special, which is a feature of Wanna One complete. On this day, special MC Han Eun-jung - Kim Ji-hye and other entertainer stone Wanna One appear.

In a recent recording, Hwang Min-hyun revealed that he had received a Gift from a Japanese fan of Park Seo-joon.

“Thankfully, I checked the fan letter and saw the name Park Seo-joon. I thought I was Park Seo-joon. "He laughed at the high synchro rate with Park Seo-joon, who confused me and my fans.

Hwang Min-hyun said, "I delivered the Gift directly to Park Seo-joon, who was a music bank MC at the time." Attention is focused on the whole Park Seo-joon resemblance' that Hwang Min-hyun will tell.

In addition, Wanna One Ha Sung-woon said, "I hear a lot of things that resemble Shiny Lee Tae-min and BTS Ji-min." "Lee Tae-min's mother also called me" Lee Tae-min ".

Jeon Hyun-moo said, "Is not the episodic excessive?" He came to suspect the talk MSG, and Ha Sung-woon laughed at the unfairness, saying, "It was really happening."

In addition, MCs are said to have been surprised by the resemblance in Wanna One, such as a Celeb couple and a fascinating pop star, raising curiosity about the full story of Wanna One resemblance.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV Happy Together 4' starring Wanna One will be broadcast on the night of the 15th.