'Hattoo 4' Hwang Min-hyun "Gift to Park Seo-joon fan, embarrassed by Park Seo-joon' in fan letter"

Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun, who appeared on KBS2 Happy Together 4, will reveal the story of Park Seo-joon resemblance.Happy Together 4, which will be broadcast on the 15th, will be decorated with the Wanna One special feature starring Wanna One complete. Special MCs will feature Han Eun-jung and Kim Ji-hye.In a recent recording, Hwang Min-hyun said, I received a gift from a Japanese fan of Park Seo-joon. I checked the fan letter with gratitude and saw the name Park Seo-joon.He mistook me for Park Seo-joon, he laughed.I delivered the gift directly to Park Seo-joon, who was the Music Bank MC at the time, he said.In addition, Wanna One Ha Sung-woon said, I hear a lot of things that resemble Shiny Lee Tae-min and BTS Jimin. Lee Tae-mins mother also called me Lee Tae-min .Jeon Hyun-moo said, Is not the episodic excessive? Ha Sung-woon laughed at the unfairness, saying, It was really happening.Happy Together 4 will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 15th.

Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun, who appeared on KBS2 Happy Together 4', will reveal the story of Park Seo-joon resemblance.

Happy Together 4, which will be broadcast on the 15th, will be decorated with the Wanna One special feature starring Wanna One complete. Special MCs will feature Han Eun-jung and Kim Ji-hye.

In a recent recording, Hwang Min-hyun said, "I received a Gift from a Japanese fan of Park Seo-joon." "I checked the fan letter with gratitude and saw the name Park Seo-joon'. He mistook me for Park Seo-joon, "he laughed.

"I delivered the Gift directly to Park Seo-joon, who was the 'Music Bank' MC at the time," he said.

In addition, Wanna One Ha Sung-woon said, "I hear a lot of things that resemble Shiny Lee Tae-min and BTS Jimin." "Lee Tae-min's mother also called me" Lee Tae-min ".

Jeon Hyun-moo said, "Is not the episodic excessive?" Ha Sung-woon laughed at the unfairness, saying, "It was really happening."

Happy Together 4 will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 15th.