Chifu "'Vietnam Kim Tae-hee and Bae Suzy' is good, but please remember my name"

Vietnam singer and Actor Chifu mentioned his modifier, called Vietnam Kim Tae-heeOn the afternoon of the 5th, an interview with Chifu was held at the editorial office located in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu.Chifu is a Vietnam national actor with nine years of acting experience alone.He is a versatile figure who has recently expanded his career to singer and is a truly hot Vietnam star with more than 8 million Facebook followers.Chifu, who has been attracting attention as a fashion and beauty icon in Vietnam, has a small face, a clear eye, and a transparent skin.Chifu said, Kim Tae-hee or Jun Ji-hyun has been a favorite female actor since she was a child.Thats why it was very glorious to be called Vietnam Kim Tae-hee I heard this kind of modifier before I was a singer, he said. I think Koreans will think of pure image.So I thought I should try harder. So what is Chipu wanting to hear now that he is working with Actor and singer? Chifu, who was worried about it for a long time, cited singer and actor Bae Suzy as a role model.Bae Suzy seems to have a little more feminine and softer image than I do, he explained.Kim Tae-hee Jun Ji-hyun as well as Bae Suzy, many of the characters are reminiscent of Chipu, but he hoped to root in Korea itself.Chifu said, If you do more activities in Korea, I think viewers will recognize your face over time.Then I hope you will remember the name Chifu later.

Vietnam singer and Actor Chifu mentioned his modifier, called 'Vietnam Kim Tae-hee

On the afternoon of the 5th, an interview with Chifu was held at the editorial office located in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu.

Chifu is a Vietnam national Actor with nine years of acting experience alone. He is a versatile figure who has recently expanded his career to singer and is a truly 'hot' Vietnam star with more than 8 million Facebook followers.

Chifu, who has been attracting attention as a fashion and beauty icon in Vietnam, has a small face, a clear eye, and a transparent skin. Chifu said, "Kim Tae-hee or Jun Ji-hyun has been a favorite female Actor since she was a child. That's why it was very glorious to be called 'Vietnam Kim Tae-hee "

"I heard this kind of modifier before I was a singer," he said. "I think Koreans will think of pure Image. So I thought I should try harder. "

So what is Chipu wanting to hear now that he is working with Actor and singer? Chifu, who was worried about it for a long time, cited singer and Actor Bae Suzy as a role model. "Bae Suzy seems to have a little more feminine and softer Image than I do," he explained.

Kim Tae-hee Jun Ji-hyun as well as Bae Suzy, many of the characters are reminiscent of Chipu, but he hoped to root in Korea itself. Chifu said, "If you do more activities in Korea, I think viewers will recognize your face over time. Then I hope you will remember the name Chifu later. "