Wanna One "Extension of activity? No discussion, exactly..focus on the back-up activity."

Group Wanna One has expressed its position on extending its activities.It was good to be able to stand many stages (while doing Wanna One activities), said Ha Sung-woon on the day.I have developed a lot differently than Idol Producer. I have improved my skills and had a lot of good experiences.I dont think weve talked yet, but were just trying to prepare for the album, said Ha Sung-woon, who also said of the extension of Wanna Ones activities.Lee Dae-hwi said, I thought it was early because I came back with a music album, so I focused on the day and thought that it was not the stage to talk about the end yet.Were not going to discuss it exactly, he said. Were going to have a conversation after weve finished our regular album.

Group Wanna One has expressed its position on extending its activities.

“It was good to be able to stand many stages (while doing Wanna One activities),” said Ha Sung-woon on the day.

“I have developed a lot differently than Idol Producer. I have improved my skills and had a lot of good experiences.

“I don’t think we’ve talked yet, but we’re just trying to prepare for the album,” said Ha Sung-woon, who also said of the extension of Wanna One’s activities.

Lee Dae-hwi said, "I thought it was early because I came back with a Music album, so I focused on the day and thought that it was not the stage to talk about the end yet. “We’re not going to discuss it exactly,” he said. “We’re going to have a conversation after we’ve finished our regular album.”