Wanna One Extension of Activities? 'Arison'

Group Wanna One members told the candid situation about the extension of the activity.A showcase commemorating the release of the first full-length album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) by Wanna One (Gang Daniel Park Jihoon Lee Dae-hwi Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Sung-woo Park Woo-jin, Ry Kwan-lin, Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, Ha Sung-woon) was held at the Park Ballroom of Conrad Seoul Hotel in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 19th.Wanna One, who made his debut through cable TV Mnet Produce 101 Season 2 last August, is expected to end its activities on December 31st.As it has become explosively popular, there is a story about extension of activity, but no official plan has been announced yet.The most common question on the showcase site on this day was the impression before the end of the activity, and whether the activity could be extended.The answer to the direct question about the possibility of extension was unknown. Ha Sung-woon said, I dont think weve talked about extension yet.Were only working hard to prepare for the album, he said.Lee Dae-hwi also said, I thought we were still discussing the end because we had a comeback with Music album, so I focused on the day and decided that it was not yet a stage to talk about the end exactly. I have not been discussed exactly yet, and I think we will talk about it in the future after finishing my regular album activity.I was busy doing my first music album on a world tour, said Yoon Ji-sung, who also spoke about the concert in January 2019, which became the key to the extension.So there is nothing else to be delivered. Although it was not decided, most of the members answers to the related questions were focused on being last.After completing Wanna One activities, Kang Daniel said, Just a good word is a good word.It is difficult to say, but sometimes it is good, it seems sad, and it seems to be a very complicated feeling. The goal of this activity is not likely to be achieved in a short period of time, he said. I will work hard because it is the goal that many people will remember, he said.Most of the members resolutions were to show you the stage to impress you until the end. He said he felt a lot of emotion from the time of recording and said, I will do my best to the end.But Park Jihoon said, Weve prepared our first full-length album very hard, and I want you to love and enjoy it, and I want to tell you that its not the end for many people.I am grateful to be Wanna One who always works hard. He was careful of the word end .Wanna Ones first Music album will be released on various music sites at 6 p.m. on the 19th. The stage of the title song Spring Wind will be released for the first time through a comeback show broadcast on Mnet.

Group Wanna One members told the candid situation about the extension of the activity.

A showcase commemorating the release of the first full-length album 111=1 (POWER OF DESTINY) by Wanna One (Gang Daniel Park Jihoon Lee Dae-hwi Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Sung-woo Park Woo-jin, Ry Kwan-lin, Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, Ha Sung-woon) was held at the Park Ballroom of Conrad Seoul Hotel in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 19th.

Wanna One, who made his debut through cable TV Mnet Produce 101 Season 2 last August, is expected to end its activities on December 31st. As it has become explosively popular, there is a story about extension of activity, but no official plan has been announced yet.

The most common question on the showcase site on this day was the impression before the end of the activity, and whether the activity could be extended.

The answer to the direct question about the possibility of extension was “unknown.” Ha Sung-woon said, “I don’t think we’ve talked about extension yet. “We’re only working hard to prepare for the album,” he said.

Lee Dae-hwi also said, “I thought we were still discussing the end because we had a comeback with Music album, so I focused on the day and decided that it was not yet a stage to talk about the end exactly.” “I have not been discussed exactly yet, and I think we will talk about it in the future after finishing my regular album activity.”

“I was busy doing my first music album on a world tour,” said Yoon Ji-sung, who also spoke about the concert in January 2019, which became the key to the extension. So there is nothing else to be delivered. "

Although it was not decided, most of the members' answers to the related questions were focused on being 'last'.

After completing Wanna One activities, Kang Daniel said, "Just a good word is a good word. It is difficult to say, but sometimes it is good, it seems sad, and it seems to be a very complicated feeling. " “The goal of this activity is not likely to be achieved in a short period of time,” he said. “I will work hard because it is the goal that many people will remember,” he said.

Most of the members’ resolutions were “to show you the stage to impress you until the end.” He said he felt a lot of emotion from the time of recording and said, “I will do my best to the end.”

But Park Jihoon said, “We’ve prepared our first full-length album very hard, and I want you to love and enjoy it, and I want to tell you that it’s not the end for many people. I am grateful to be Wanna One who always works hard. "He was careful of the word" end ".

Wanna One's first Music album will be released on various music sites at 6 p.m. on the 19th. The stage of the title song Spring Wind will be released for the first time through a comeback show broadcast on Mnet.