"Comback Show" Wanna One "chart first place

, Big Gift thanks given by WannableComback Show Wanna One charts first placeI expressed my feelings.On the 22nd, Mnet Wanna One COMEBACK SHOW: POWER OF DESTINY, Wanna One was the first place on the chart with Spring freezeI gave my impression that I was on.Wanna One is the first place on the real-time chart shortly after the release of Spring BreezeI think it is a big gift you gave us, he said.I finished my world tour performance safely; it feels good to see my fans coming to Korea for a long time, said Kang Daniel.Bae Jin-young said, I want to show you the Spring breeze stage quickly.Mnet broadcast screen

, Big Gift" thanks given by Wannable 'Comback Show' Wanna One charts first place I expressed my feelings.

On the 22nd, Mnet 'Wanna One COMEBACK SHOW: POWER OF DESTINY', Wanna One was the first place on the chart with 'Spring freeze' I gave my impression that I was on.

Wanna One is the first place on the real-time chart shortly after the release of 'Spring breeze' "I think it is a big Gift you gave us," he said.

"I finished my world tour performance safely; it feels good to see my fans coming to Korea for a long time," said Kang Daniel. Bae Jin-young said, "I want to show you the 'Spring breeze' stage quickly."

Mnet broadcast screen