"Boy friend" Song Hye-kyo "Song Joong-ki and marriage after much change I don't feel"

At 2 pm on the 21st, TVNs new tree drama Boy Friend was held at Imperial Palace in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-gum and Park Shin-woo PD attended.Boy Friend is the first film to feature Song Hye-kyo after her marriage with Song Joong-ki in October 2017.Song Hye-kyo said, I do not feel that it has changed much yet after marriage.I have been playing the role of the first diverce woman since my debut, but I can not say that it is completely different from the character I had before.It is a character who finds Kim Jin-hyuk after meeting Kim Jin-hyuk after living a frustrating life, although there is only differentiation in that he was a diverce.Youll see all the dark and bright sides, he said.It is an emotional melodrama that tells the story of a woman who has never lived her chosen life and a man with a free and clear soul who accidentally meets and begins to love.It will be broadcast first at 9:30 p.m. on the 28th.

At 2 pm on the 21st, TVN's new tree Drama 'Boy friend' was held at Imperial Palace in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-gum and Park Shin-woo PD attended.

"Boy friend" is the first film to feature Song Hye-kyo after her marriage with Song Joong-ki in October 2017. Song Hye-kyo said, "I do not feel that it has changed much yet after marriage."

"I have been playing the role of the first diverce woman since my debut, but I can not say that it is completely different from the character I had before. It is a character who finds Kim Jin-hyuk after meeting Kim Jin-hyuk after living a frustrating life, although there is only differentiation in that he was a diverce. You'll see all the dark and bright sides," he said.

It is an emotional meloDrama that tells the story of a woman who has never lived her chosen life and a man with a free and clear soul who accidentally meets and begins to love. It will be broadcast first at 9:30 p.m. on the 28th.