"All The Butlers" Yook Sungjae life shot is "boyfriend"..."beautiful sin at 18"

All The Butlers Yook Sungjae cited boyfriend as his life shot.On the 18th, SBS All The Butlers showed the appearance of Lee Sang-young Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-heeong Yook Sungjae, which reveals their own life shots,I was a related search term for debutcho, boyfriend, when I was 18, said Yuk Sungjae.The members said, Oh handsome, but Im sorry, but not so bad.

'All The Butlers' Yook Sungjae cited 'boyfriend' as his life shot.

On the 18th, SBS 'All The Butlers' showed the appearance of Lee Sang-young Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-heeong Yook Sungjae, which reveals their own life shots,

"I was a related search term for debutcho, 'boyfriend', when I was 18," said Yuk Sungjae.

The members said, "Oh handsome," but "I'm sorry, but not so bad."