Kim So-hyun "Elisabeth' Come back Woaks, Thank You and I'm Happy" in Five Years

Actor Kim So-hyun has successfully completed the first performance of Elisabeth.Musical Elisabeth is a work that combines the existential person and the fantasy element that depicts the love of the beautiful Empress Elisabeth who lived a more dramatic life than Drama and the Der Tod with deadly charm.Kim So-hyun was cast in the main character Elisabeth with Ok Joo Hyun and Shin Young Sook.On the 17th, Actor Kim So-hyun took the first stage of musical Elisabeth.It appeared in a colorful dress as the most beautiful Empress Elisabeth in Austrian history.Kim So-hyun received a praise from Robert Johansson, It was much cooler than ever.From the innocent 16-year-old Elisabeth to the elegant and elegant Elisabeth of the 50s, he showed a variety of looks.After the first performance, Kim So-hyun said, I was burdened and worried because I had the first performance of the musical Elizabeth opening in five years, but I think the moment I practiced with sweating and practicing while the prologue was ringing and the sound of the actors choral throat was heard.I am really happy with Thank You to meet musical Elisabeth again, which does not have a scene that is not precious.I will do my best until the last performance day.  Actors on stage, orchestras that can not rest for a moment under the stage, and I sincerely thank you to the staff who are struggling behind the stage.I would like to ask for a lot of musical Elisabeth love to work hard every time. Musical Elisabeth, starring Kim So-hyun, will be performed at Blue Square Interpark Hall until February 10 next year. / Photo: The Shawon Company

Actor Kim So-hyun has successfully completed the first performance of Elisabeth.

musicalElisabeth’ is a work that combines the existential person and the fantasy element that depicts the love of the beautiful Empress Elisabeth who lived a more Dramatic life than Drama and the 'Der Tod' with deadly charm. Kim So-hyun was cast in the main character Elisabeth with Ok Joo Hyun and Shin Young Sook.

On the 17th, Actor Kim So-hyun took the first stage of musical Elisabeth. It appeared in a colorful dress as the most beautiful Empress Elisabeth in Austrian history.

Kim So-hyun received a praise from Robert Johansson, "It was much cooler than ever." From the innocent 16-year-old Elisabeth to the elegant and elegant Elisabeth of the 50s, he showed a variety of looks.

After the first performance, Kim So-hyun said, "I was burdened and worried because I had the first performance of the musical Elizabeth opening in five years, but I think the moment I practiced with sweating and practicing while the prologue was ringing and the sound of the Actors' choral throat was heard."

"I am really happy with Thank You to meet musical 'Elisabeth' again, which does not have a scene that is not precious. I will do my best until the last performance day. "" Actors on stage, orchestras that can not rest for a moment under the stage, and I sincerely Thank You to the staff who are struggling behind the stage. I would like to ask for a lot of musical 'Elisabeth' love to work hard every time. "

musical Elisabeth, starring Kim So-hyun, will be performed at Blue Square Interpark Hall until February 10 next year. / Photo: The Shawon Company