'Subtype' IU X Lee Joon-gi, hidden episode big release .. Live is a bonus

IU and Lee Joon-gi appeared on JTBC Knowing Brother on the 27th as a daily transfer student after last week.The Tell Me corner started. The IU said that he wants to sell his dreams to his brothers and that he often dreams.IU said, The best dream I had last year was the dream I had since the release of Palette. I dreamed while I was taking a nap, but I was looking at the sea from a high place.The light was a completely transparent sea, and it felt good.I thought, How good would it be to see Cetaceans? But just in time, two Cetaceans came to me with a splash, and the water splashed to me. After that, I appeared in popular song and Hyorine Minbak PD came to me. He asked me to go to Jeju Island.I thought of Cetaceans dreaming and said, I will do it right there. I think that two Cetaceans are Hyori and Sangsun.I went to Jeju Island and had a very good time; I got a lot of good energy, he added.The IU, which recently renewed its second contract with its agency, also revealed why: Ive been working with the same staff for 11 years since I was a trainee.Our company never pushed me to do anything, just grazing. It was always human.Even when I can not get my grades, I think that now I think I want to go to a better place to think. Honestly, if I did not think otherwise, it is a lie.I thought if I had good conditions, I could try somewhere else, but I wanted to hear what my company would persuade me.So I said, Why do not you try? I might want to do it. Lee Soo-geun said, Is not the IU re-signed without notice?IU said, As soon as I got up, my eyes met.I was so surprised that I was so nervous throughout the performance that I was so surprised that I was so nervous that I was not familiar with me.I thought that I would have gone at the encore, so I said, Now I have to finish it comfortably and appeared on stage again.I was so nervous that I was always in the middle of the performance. Lee Joon-gi released an episode with Choi Minsoo, who met in the drama The Lawless Lawyer; Lee Joon-gi said, I was in a manners at the time.There was a sense of responsibility to do genres again, and a mental burden of showing something to the public, but it seemed to be felt in a face or a word or two.I was surprised to see through me when I first met you, I felt you in the middle of the desert. I then told my story.I have been in your situation and it is very natural. I advised you to face fear or regret.

IU and Lee Joon-gi appeared on JTBC 'Knowing Brother' on the 27th as a daily transfer student after last week.

The "Tell Me" corner started. The IU said that he wants to sell his dreams to his brothers and that he often dreams. IU said, "The best dream I had last year was the dream I had since the release of 'Palette'." "I dreamed while I was taking a nap, but I was looking at the sea from a high place. The light was a completely transparent sea, and it felt good. "I thought, 'How good would it be to see Cetaceans?' But just in time, two Cetaceans came to me with a splash, and the water splashed to me. "

"After that, I appeared in 'popular song' and 'Hyorine Minbak' PD came to me. He asked me to go to Jeju Island. I thought of Cetaceans dreaming and said, "I will do it right there." I think that two Cetaceans are Hyori and Sangsun. I went to Jeju Island and had a very good time; I got a lot of good energy, "he added.

The IU, which recently renewed its second contract with its agency, also revealed why: "I've been working with the same staff for 11 years since I was a trainee. Our company never pushed me to do anything, just grazing. It was always human. Even when I can not get my grades, I think that now I think I want to go to a better place to think. "

"Honestly, if I did not think otherwise, it is a lie. I thought if I had good conditions, I could try somewhere else, but I wanted to hear what my company would persuade me. So I said, 'Why do not you try? I might want to do it.' " Lee Soo-geun said, "Is not the IU re-signed without notice?"

IU said, "As soon as I got up, my eyes met. "I was so surprised that I was so nervous throughout the performance that I was so surprised that I was so nervous that I was not familiar with me. I thought that I would have gone at the encore, so I said, 'Now I have to finish it comfortably' and appeared on stage again. I was so nervous that I was always in the middle of the performance. "

Lee Joon-gi released an episode with Choi Minsoo, who met in the drama "The Lawless Lawyer"; Lee Joon-gi said, "I was in a manners at the time. There was a sense of responsibility to do genres again, and a mental burden of showing something to the public, but it seemed to be felt in a face or a word or two. I was surprised to see through me when I first met you, "I felt you in the middle of the desert." I then told my story. "I have been in your situation and it is very natural. I advised you to face fear or regret."