'My Love Healing' So Yoo-jin and Yeon Jung-hoon, Baek Jong-won and Han Ga-in cheering for the express

Sooo-jin Yeon Jung-hoon, an actor in My Love Healing, thanked the spouses for their extraordinary support.On the afternoon of the 11th, MBCs new weekend drama My Love Healing (playplayplay by Won Young-ok and director Kim Sung-yong) was presented at Sangam MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.Kim Sung-yong PD, actor Sooo-jin Yeon Jung-hoon Kim Chang-wan, Jeong Ae-ri Park Jun-gum Yeon Jung-hoon attended and talked about the work.The sequel to My Love Healing, a sequel to The Son of the Rich, is a drama depicting a warm and warm human family growth drama through the cheerful and cheerful struggle of the national super Wonder Woman Im Chi-woo, who has never wanted to be a good daughter, daughter-in-law and wife, but who has been sacrificed to his family.In this work, Sooo-jin played the main character Im Chi-woo, and Yeon Jung-hoon played the role of Choi Jin-yu, who had a crush on Im Chi-woo a long time ago.Sooo-jin is the wife of her husband, Baek Jong-won, and Yeon Jung-hoon is also famous as the husband of his wife, So Yoo-jin.The two said they were supported by Baek Jong-won Han Ga-in before shooting.So Yoo-jin praised her husband, Baek Jong-won, saying, My husband is not a style to cheer me up. When I wake up at dawn, I eat and go out.So Yoo-jin said, Sweet steamed fish, stew, Galbi-jjim, these are cooked.I eat rice well, so I eat it at dawn.  I want to go to the kitchen because I want to have something, he said. I think the food is a cheer.Yeon Jung-hoon said, On the contrary, we only support words. We support hard. Every work is asked about Han Ga-ins support, and it always is.I always support you hard, he said, thanking his wife.My Love Healing will be broadcast four times in a row every Sunday at 8:45 pm, starting with the first broadcast on the 14th.

Sooo-jin Yeon Jung-hoon, an actor in 'My Love Healing', thanked the spouses for their extraordinary support.

On the afternoon of the 11th, MBC's new weekend drama "My Love Healing" (playplayplay by Won Young-ok and director Kim Sung-yong) was presented at Sangam MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Kim Sung-yong PD, actor Sooo-jin Yeon Jung-hoon Kim Chang-wan, Jeong Ae-ri Park Jun-gum Yeon Jung-hoon attended and talked about the work.

The sequel to 'My Love Healing', a sequel to 'The Son of the Rich', is a drama depicting a warm and warm human family growth drama through the cheerful and cheerful struggle of the national super Wonder Woman Im Chi-woo, who has never wanted to be a good daughter, daughter-in-law and wife, but who has been sacrificed to his family.

In this work, Sooo-jin played the main character Im Chi-woo, and Yeon Jung-hoon played the role of Choi Jin-yu, who had a crush on Im Chi-woo a long time ago. Sooo-jin is the wife of her husband, Baek Jong-won, and Yeon Jung-hoon is also famous as the husband of his wife, So Yoo-jin. The two said they were supported by Baek Jong-won Han Ga-in before shooting.

So Yoo-jin praised her husband, Baek Jong-won, saying, "My husband is not a style to cheer me up. When I wake up at dawn, I eat and go out." So Yoo-jin said, "Sweet steamed fish, stew, Galbi-jjim, these are cooked. I eat rice well, so I eat it at dawn. "" I want to go to the kitchen because I want to have something, "he said." I think the food is a cheer.

Yeon Jung-hoon said, "On the contrary, we only support words. We support hard." "Every work is asked about Han Ga-in's support, and it always is. I always support you hard, "he said, thanking his wife.

'My Love Healing' will be broadcast four times in a row every Sunday at 8:45 pm, starting with the first broadcast on the 14th.