"Knowing Bros" Lee Joon-gi "Speak eyes, listen to the auditions and take a knife."

Knowing Bros Lee Joon-gi has told me why he was eliminated from the audition in the past.Lee Joon-gi and IU participated in the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros, which aired on the 27th, as a daily transfer student after last week.Lee Joon-gi said, When I saw the audition, I had a thick double eyelid and a handsome person who looked at it.Ive been told to play the role of a knifeman because I have sharp eyes.I actually used a lot of swords, he said. When I go to Action School, I learn swordsmanship. I learn a technique that can take action, not authentic swordsmanship.I used to play Taekwondo when I was a kid. Recently, I became more solid as I was doing Jujitsu, he added.

Knowing Bros Lee Joon-gi has told me why he was eliminated from the audition in the past.

Lee Joon-gi and IU participated in the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros, which aired on the 27th, as a daily transfer student after last week.

Lee Joon-gi said, "When I saw the audition, I had a thick double eyelid and a handsome person Who looked at it. I’ve been told to play the role of a knifeman because I have sharp eyes.”

“I actually used a lot of swords,” he said. “When I go to Action School, I learn swordsmanship. I learn a technique that can take Action, not authentic swordsmanship.”

“I used to play Taekwondo when I was a kid. Recently, I became more solid as I was doing Jujitsu,” he added.