Men on a Mission' IU "Gilmong and propose 'Hyoriene Guest house', OK without procedure"

Knowing Bros IU said Gilmong is often The Swindlers.Lee Jun Ki and IU participated as a daily transfer student following last week in the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros, which aired on the 27th.I want to sell something, the IU said, adding, Its a dream, but its an animal. The answer was Deers dream.The muscular Deer was running in the woods, and I was running in my dream, too, and I grabbed him, broke his legs, and overpowered him, and when I woke up, I thought it was Gilmong, and I found it right.He said he was a career and a fortune.The Swindlers are a lot of Gilmong.Before the album, it is The Swindlers before the big thing happens.  It is the Swindlers dream after the release of Palette in A Year Ago in Winter.I slept in nap, and two Cetaceans came, and the water reached me because it was too strong. After The Swindlers, the producer of the Hyorine Guest House came to the waiting room for the popular song.I thought of the dream and said I would do it right there. I wonder if the two Cetaceans were Hyori and Sangsun.A Year Ago in Winter was the best of the year.

Knowing Bros IU said Gilmong is often The Swindlers.

Lee Jun Ki and IU participated as a daily transfer student following last week in the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros, which aired on the 27th.

“I want to sell something,” the IU said, adding, “It’s a dream, but it’s an animal.” The answer was Deer’s dream.

“The muscular Deer was running in the woods, and I was running in my dream, too, and I grabbed him, broke his legs, and overpowered him, and when I woke up, I thought it was Gilmong, and I found it right. “He said he was a career and a fortune.”

The Swindlers are a lot of Gilmong. Before the album, it is The Swindlers before the big thing happens. "" It is The Swindlers dream after the release of 'Palette' in A Year Ago in Winter. I slept in nap, and two Cetaceans came, and the water reached me because it was too strong. "

“After The Swindlers, the producer of the Hyorine Guest house came to the waiting room for the popular song. I thought of the dream and said I would do it right there. I wonder if the two Cetaceans were Hyori and Sangsun. A Year Ago in Winter was the best of the year. "