Knowing Bros' IU revealed # Songsong Couple # Resignation # Hyorine Guest house Backstory

Through Knowing Bros, IU released Honey Jam Sleep from the sighting of Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo couple to re-signing and new song Pippi choreography.In the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, IU appeared as a guest with Lee Jun Ki.The IU came out with the first quiz, What I Want to sell to You Today, in Get Me Right quiz time on the day, the answer was a deer dream that had been played before the recording.IU, which was sold to Seo Jang-hoon, who answered the dream correctly, revealed the back story of the dream.When Im ahead of the big things like before the album, I have a lot of good dreams. After the release of Palette, I dreamed of two Cetaceans swimming in a transparent sea.I received a proposal from the PD of Hyoriene Guest House that week, but I dreamed that I accepted Baro. He told the story behind the appearance of Hyoriene Guest House.Indeed, Hyoriene Guest House was a great happiness for the IU.I was really happy while I was living with Lee Hyori Lee Sang-soon seniors in Jeju Island for the filming of Hyoris Guest House.I think maybe two Cetaceans in my dream were not Lee Hyori Lee Sang-soon The next quiz was Why I Resigned with the Company. IU reported on the renewal of the contract with its agency Kakao M (formerly Loen Entertainment), which had been with them since its debut in July.Its an agency thats been with me for 11 years since I was a trainee, and the company has never forced me to do anything.I always gave me humane treatment even if I could not get my grades. As for the situation at the time of the contract renewal, If you did not think of a bigger agency, it was a lie, so I tried to hear what the agency would persuade me to do before the contract expires.However, the agency had abandoned the contract because it thought that IU can not renew with us.I was a little sad, but I was impressed by the fact that I thought and cared about me first, so I decided to renew my contract. Asked if there were any additional conditions at the time of the renewal, he said, There is nothing special, but I emphasized that I should pay attention to the welfare of the staff.The third quiz was why I was shaking at the concert, which was not a little bit trembling: IU said, Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo couple were at the front.As soon as I got on stage, I found two people, but it was white in my head. He added, I do not have any friends with me, but I saw the performance until the end. I contacted you later by text.On the same day, the story of My Uncle, which won the Grand Prize in the drama category at the 2nd Seoul Awards, also appeared.Asked if he had any pressure on the dark cast, the IU said: I wanted to play that role, usually a lot of youthful roles.But it was really good to be in a dark role for the first time. The IU captivated the brothers with a straight-up talk that reveals various behind-the-scenes stories from the story of the film to the re-contract story.Here, the new song Pippi choreography, which does not have any broadcasting activities, is released for Knowing Bros.Photo JTBC broadcast screen capture

Through Knowing Bros', IU released 'Honey Jam Sleep' from the sighting of Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo couple to re-signing and new song 'Pippi' choreography.

In the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th, IU appeared as a guest with Lee Jun Ki.

The IU came out with the first quiz, "What I Want to sell to You Today," in "Get Me Right" quiz time on the day, the answer was a deer dream that had been played before the recording. IU, which was sold to Seo Jang-hoon, who answered the dream correctly, revealed the back story of the dream.

"When I'm ahead of the big things like before the album, I have a lot of good dreams. After the release of "Palette," I dreamed of two Cetaceans swimming in a transparent sea. I received a proposal from the PD of 'Hyoriene Guest house' that week, but I dreamed that I accepted Baro. "He told the story behind the appearance of 'Hyoriene Guest house'.

Indeed, "Hyoriene Guest house" was a great happiness for the IU. "I was really happy while I was living with Lee Hyori Lee Sang-soon seniors in Jeju Island for the filming of 'Hyori's Guest house'. I think maybe two Cetaceans in my dream were not Lee Hyori Lee Sang-soon "

The next quiz was "Why I Resigned with the Company." IU reported on the renewal of the contract with its agency Kakao M (formerly Loen Entertainment), which had been with them since its debut in July.

"It's an agency that's been with me for 11 years since I was a trainee, and the company has never forced me to do anything. I always gave me humane treatment even if I could not get my grades. "

As for the situation at the time of the contract renewal, "If you did not think of a bigger agency, it was a lie, so I tried to hear what the agency would persuade me to do before the contract expires. However, the agency had abandoned the contract because it thought that 'IU can not renew with us'. I was a little sad, but I was impressed by the fact that I thought and cared about me first, so I decided to renew my contract. "

Asked if there were any additional conditions at the time of the renewal, he said, "There is nothing special, but I emphasized that I should pay attention to the welfare of the staff."

The third quiz was 'why I was shaking at the concert, which was not a little bit trembling': IU said, "Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo couple were at the front. As soon as I got on stage, I found two people, but it was white in my head. " He added, "I do not have any friends with me, but I saw the performance until the end. I contacted you later by text."

On the same day, the story of 'My Uncle', which won the Grand Prize in the drama category at the 2nd Seoul Awards, also appeared. Asked if he had any pressure on the dark cast, the IU said: "I wanted to play that role, usually a lot of youthful roles. But it was really good to be in a dark role for the first time. "

The IU captivated the brothers with a "straight-up talk" that reveals various behind-the-scenes stories from the story of the film to the re-contract story. Here, the new song 'Pippi' choreography, which does not have any broadcasting activities, is released for Knowing Bros'.

Photo JTBC broadcast screen capture