Men on a Mission' IU "Rosen re-signed second...Team members added to their welfare conditions"

The IU has revealed why it has renewed its contract with the current company.JTBC Men on a Mission broadcast on the 27th was decorated with Lee Joon-gi & IU special feature 2.The IU, which re-signed for the second time this year, said the reason for the renewal: We have been with our company for more than a decade since Idol Producer.So this time, I thought that if good conditions came in, I could do it with other companies now. I was trying to hear how the company would persuade me, but I was already thinking that I would go somewhere else, and I was sorry for that.In addition, the terms added to the contract were contracted to care only for the team members, he said.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

The IU has revealed why it has renewed its contract with the current company.

JTBC Men on a Mission' broadcast on the 27th was decorated with Lee Joon-gi & IU special feature 2.

The IU, which re-signed for the second time this year, said the reason for the renewal: "We have been with our company for more than a decade since Idol Producer. So this time, I thought that if good conditions came in, I could do it with other companies now. "

"I was trying to hear how the company would persuade me, but I was already thinking that I would go somewhere else, and I was sorry for that."

In addition, the terms added to the contract were "contracted to care only for the team members," he said.

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen