'Knowing Bros' IU "Loan and second renewal .. team members welfare condition added"

<p>JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the 27th was featured by Lee Joon-gi & II special feature.</p><p>IU, who signed the contract for the second time this year, said the reason for the renewal. He said, We have been in love for more than 10 years since Idol Producer, so this time I thought that if it comes to good conditions, I could love another time now.</p><p>But I tried to hear how the company would persuade me, but I was thinking that I was going to go somewhere else in the company.</p><p>Also, under the condition that the new contract is added, I put a contract condition that only the welfare of the team should be careful, and received applause from the brothers.</p>

JTBC 'Knowing Bros' broadcast on the 27th was featured by Lee Joon-gi & II special feature.

IU, who signed the contract for the second time this year, said the reason for the renewal. He said, "We have been in love for more than 10 years since Idol Producer, so this time I thought that if it comes to good conditions, I could love another time now."

"But I tried to hear how the company would persuade me, but I was thinking that I was going to go somewhere else in the company.

Also, under the condition that the new contract is added, "I put a contract condition that only the welfare of the team should be careful," and received applause from the brothers.