Kim Hye-ji "null 170cm at Middle school, fun at academy for modelling"

Actor Kim Hye-ji showed off her innocent beauty.Kim Hye-ji, who is appearing on MBC weekend drama Hide and Seek and JTBCs monthly drama The Beauty Inside, a comprehensive programming channel, was released on the 1st with a fashion magazine.Kim Hye-ji, who was released in the public picture, showed chic yet modern styling, especially her innocent beauty and her unique volume-filled reversal body, which focused on the viewers.Kim Hye-ji said, The null was 170cm when I was in a middle school.At first I went to the academy because I wanted to model, and (then) I started learning Acting for the first time.Since then, I have been enjoying Acting and now I am a job.

Actor Kim Hye-ji showed off her innocent beauty.

Kim Hye-ji, who is appearing on MBC weekend drama Hide and Seek and JTBC's monthly drama The Beauty Inside, a comprehensive programming channel, was released on the 1st with a fashion magazine.

Kim Hye-ji, who was released in the public picture, showed chic yet modern styling, especially her innocent beauty and her unique volume-filled reversal body, which focused on the viewers.

Kim Hye-ji said, "The null was 170cm when I was in a Middle school. At first I went to the academy because I wanted to model, and (then) I started learning Acting for the first time. Since then, I have been enjoying Acting and now I am a job. "