Ji Suk-jin "Forgiving up because of Running Man'? Second"

Comedian Ji Suk-jin says he gave up second because of Running ManJi Suk-jin and Kim Jong-kook made the announcement in an interview with Taiwan ET Today on the 18th.Ji Suk-jin replied, Did you give up for Running Man? I actually gave up the second.Ji Suk-jin said, It is a little exaggeration to say that I gave up my second because of Running Man, but I wanted to pour my physical strength into Running Man. Kim Jong-kook, who listened to it, said, I thought I gave up my family, but I did not think I gave up my family because I went out on the pretext of recording and event.Meanwhile, Kim Jong-kook and Ji Suk-jin also said they wanted to shoot Running Man in Taiwan.Kim Jong-kook said, I want to come at any time because there are many Running Man fans in Taiwan.Its good to do the mission because its not far away, Ji Suk-jin said, the PD in charge does not plan.I would like to ask the crew, but I want to do a mission to shoot all the episodes in Taiwan. Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Jae-Suk, Song Ji Hyo, Haha, Lee Kwang Soo, Jeon So Min and Yang Se Chan are active as members of SBS Sunday entertainment Running Man.

Comedian Ji Suk-jin says he gave up second because of Running Man

Ji Suk-jin and Kim Jong-kook made the announcement in an Interview with Taiwan ET Today on the 18th. Ji Suk-jin replied, "Did you give up for Running Man?" "I actually gave up the second."

Ji Suk-jin said, "It is a little exaggeration to say that I gave up my second because of Running Man, but I wanted to pour my physical strength into Running Man." Kim Jong-kook, who listened to it, said, "I thought I gave up my family, but I did not think I gave up my family because I went out on the pretext of recording and Event."

Meanwhile, Kim Jong-kook and Ji Suk-jin also said they wanted to shoot Running Man in Taiwan. Kim Jong-kook said, "I want to come at any time because there are many Running Man fans in Taiwan. It's good to do the mission because it's not far away," Ji Suk-jin said, "the PD in charge does not plan. I would like to ask the crew, but I want to do a mission to shoot all the episodes in Taiwan. "

Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Jae-Suk, Song Ji Hyo, Haha, Lee Kwang Soo, Jeon So Min and Yang Se Chan are active as members of SBS Sunday entertainment Running Man.