BTS Ami sweeps through 'BTS Forever' New York City city center

BTS fan club Ami was called to Times Square, the heart of the city center of Light-Based Bulletproof BTS Forever United States of America New York City.The stage is the Line Times Square store, which sells limited edition character products of bulletproof.Fans who began gathering in front of Lines New York City Store from early morning on the 6th (local time) lined up more than 200m long beyond the nearby Minskop theater by 8am.At 7 pm on the same day, Group BTS first United States of America AT & T Stadium Concert was held, and fans from all over the world entered the New York City city center to purchase bulletproof character products.The line stores opening time is 10 a.m.House is Chicago, so I came to New York City Queens yesterday and stayed for a day and I was riding Uber to buy bulletproof character products from dawn, said Amy (19), who was at the front of the line. I really saved the concert ticket this evening.I feel trembling because I think that the moment I was so looking forward to (see bulletproof Concert) is coming soon.The long line was a mix of teenage and middle-aged fans, said Katherine, 45, who said she was a fan of bulletproof, Both daughters love bulletproof.I got the concert ticket for my daughters, but I am sorry that I can not buy mine. So I left the house early to buy souvenirs. BTS fan club Ami had no borders of race and nationality.The souvenir purchase line waited for the opening of the store with the United States of America, as well as the morning, despite the frowning weather of fans from all over the world including India, Vietnam, Japan, China and Mexico.I love bulletproof, regardless of the music genre, but Im not just a black person enjoying hip-hop, said Julia, a reggae-style hip-hop girl.There are a lot of bulletproof fans around me, he said, shouting I love bulletproof in Korean, leading to cheers from other fans.Meanwhile, BTS will hold a World Tour Concert Love Your Self at the United States of America New York City City Field.Tickets for the performance were sold out early, and there are a few fans waiting for tents near the venue.The New York City subway said on the official Twitter on March 3, BTS City Field Concert will be held on Saturday, 6th, and announced that it is planning to organize additional trains and express trains.BTS is a representative of Korea, which has been loved by three albums, including LOVE YOURSELF Her released in September last year and LOVE YOURSELF Tear released in May this year, and LOVE YOURSELF Answer, which has been in the main album chart Billboard 200 for five consecutive weeks. The K-POP group.On Thursday, he performed AT&T Stadium at New York City Field for the first time as a Korean singer.
BTS fan club Ami was called to Times Square, the heart of the city center of Light-Based Bulletproof BTS Forever United States of America New York City.The stage is the Line Times Square store, which sells limited edition character products of bulletproof.Fans who began gathering in front of Lines New York City Store from early morning on the 6th (local time) lined up more than 200m long beyond the nearby Minskop theater by 8am.At 7 pm on the same day, Group BTS first United States of America AT & T Stadium Concert was held, and fans from all over the world entered the New York City city center to purchase bulletproof character products.The line stores opening time is 10 a.m.House is Chicago, so I came to New York City Queens yesterday and stayed for a day and I was riding Uber to buy bulletproof character products from dawn, said Amy (19), who was at the front of the line. I really saved the concert ticket this evening.I feel trembling because I think that the moment I was so looking forward to (see bulletproof Concert) is coming soon.The long line was a mix of teenage and middle-aged fans, said Katherine, 45, who said she was a fan of bulletproof, Both daughters love bulletproof.I got the concert ticket for my daughters, but I am sorry that I can not buy mine. So I left the house early to buy souvenirs. BTS fan club Ami had no borders of race and nationality.The souvenir purchase line waited for the opening of the store with the United States of America, as well as the morning, despite the frowning weather of fans from all over the world including India, Vietnam, Japan, China and Mexico.I love bulletproof, regardless of the music genre, but Im not just a black person enjoying hip-hop, said Julia, a reggae-style hip-hop girl.There are a lot of bulletproof fans around me, he said, shouting I love bulletproof in Korean, leading to cheers from other fans.Meanwhile, BTS will hold a World Tour Concert Love Your Self at the United States of America New York City City Field.Tickets for the performance were sold out early, and there are a few fans waiting for tents near the venue.The New York City subway said on the official Twitter on March 3, BTS City Field Concert will be held on Saturday, 6th, and announced that it is planning to organize additional trains and express trains.BTS is a representative of Korea, which has been loved by three albums, including LOVE YOURSELF Her released in September last year and LOVE YOURSELF Tear released in May this year, and LOVE YOURSELF Answer, which has been in the main album chart Billboard 200 for five consecutive weeks. The K-POP group.On Thursday, he performed AT&T Stadium at New York City Field for the first time as a Korean singer.

BTS fan club Ami was called to Times Square, the heart of the city center of "Light-Based Bulletproof" "BTS Forever" United States of America New York City.

The stage is the Line Times Square store, which sells limited edition Character products of bulletproof. Fans who began gathering in front of Line's New York City Store from early morning on the 6th (local time) Lined up more than 200m long beyond the nearby Minskop theater by 8am. At 7 pm on the same day, group BTS' first United States of America AT & T Stadium Concert was held, and fans from all over the world entered the New York City city center to purchase bulletproof Character products.

The Line store's opening time is 10 a.m. "House is Chicago, so I came to New York City Queens yesterday and stayed for a day and I was riding Uber to buy bulletproof Character products from dawn," said Amy (19), who was at the front of the Line. "I really saved the Concert ticket this evening. "I feel trembling because I think that the moment I was so looking forward to (see bulletproof Concert) is coming soon."

The long Line was a mix of teenage and middle-aged fans, said Katherine, 45, who said she was a fan of bulletproof, "Both daughters love bulletproof. I got the Concert ticket for my daughters, but I am sorry that I can not buy mine. So I left the House early to buy souvenirs. "

BTS fan club Ami had no borders of race and nationality. The souvenir purchase Line waited for the opening of the store with the United States of America, as well as the morning, despite the frowning weather of fans from all over the world including India, Vietnam, Japan, China and Mexico.

"I love bulletproof, regardless of the music genre, but I'm not just a black person enjoying hip-hop," said Julia, a reggae-style hip-hop girl. There are a lot of bulletproof fans around me, "he said, shouting" I love bulletproof "in Korean, leading to cheers from other fans.

Meanwhile, BTS will hold a World Tour Concert 'Love Your Self' at the United States of America New York City City Field. Tickets for the performance were sold out early, and there are a few fans waiting for tents near the venue. The New York City subway said on the official Twitter on March 3, "BTS' City Field Concert will be held on Saturday, 6th," and announced that it is planning to organize additional trains and express trains.

BTS is a representative of Korea, which has been loved by three albums, including LOVE YOURSELF Her released in September last year and LOVE YOURSELF Tear released in May this year, and LOVE YOURSELF Answer, which has been in the main album chart Billboard 200 for five consecutive weeks. The K-POP group.

On Thursday, he performed AT&T Stadium at New York City Field for the first time as a Korean Singer.