'A year-round' Jo In-sung, 8th in the handsome rankings "I have to make a reservation for Dermatology"

Actor Jo In-sung was shocked to hear the handsome star ranking.In KBS 2TV entertainment artist relay broadcast on the 14th, interviews of actors Jo In-sung, Nam Joo-hyuk, Bae Sung-woo and Um Tae-gu of the movie Anshi Sung got on the air.I conducted a Poll on the ranking of handsome stars in Korea. How many times did Jo In-sung record?I think it is second or third place if I think there is Jung Woo-sung on top of me, said Jo In-sung with a serious expression.But the actual ranking was eighth, and Jo In-sung bowed his head, and Jo In-sung said, I think I was arrogant for a while.Jung Woo-sung once told me, Its the best thing to look good. Ill follow that way, he confessed and laughed.Jo In-sung also told the manager, I have to make a Dermatology reservation. I can not interview today.

Actor Jo In-sung was shocked to hear the handsome star ranking.

In KBS 2TV 'entertainment artist relay' broadcast on the 14th, interviews of actors Jo In-sung, Nam Joo-hyuk, Bae Sung-woo and Um Tae-gu of the movie 'Anshi Sung' got on the air.

"I conducted a Poll on the ranking of handsome stars in Korea. How many times did Jo In-sung record? "I think it is second or third place if I think there is Jung Woo-sung on top of me," said Jo In-sung with a serious expression.

But the actual ranking was eighth, and Jo In-sung bowed his head, and Jo In-sung said, "I think I was arrogant for a while. Jung Woo-sung once told me, 'It's the best thing to look good.' I'll follow that way, "he confessed and laughed.

Jo In-sung also told the manager, "I have to make a Dermatology reservation. I can not interview today."