'Thirty but' Shin Hye-sun tells Yang Se-jong: "Accident, it's not your fault" Tears Confessions

Thirty but Shin Hye-sun and Yang Se-jong confirmed their sincerity.In the SBS monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen (hereinafter referred to as Thirty), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, a scene in which Wussari (Shin Hye-sun) was desperately confessed to Gong Woo-jin (Yang Se-jong).Utherly mentioned the past Acident time to Yang Se-jong, who wept, saying: I got off the station anyway, as always.Its unfortunate, but its what happened to me anyway. Its not your fault. I knew you first, and I stood for you first.This made Gong Woo-jins heart ring and made him feel more guilty about his long time.On the other hand, Thirty is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

'Thirty but' Shin Hye-sun and Yang Se-jong confirmed their sincerity.

In the SBS monthly drama "Thirty but Seventeen" (hereinafter referred to as "Thirty"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, a scene in which Wussari (Shin Hye-sun) was desperately confessed to Gong Woo-jin (Yang Se-jong).

Utherly mentioned the past Acident Time to Yang Se-jong, who wept, saying: "I got off the station anyway, as always. It's unfortunate, but it's what happened to me anyway. It's not your fault. I knew you first, and I stood for you first."

This made Gong Woo-jin's heart ring and made him feel more guilty about his long Time.

On the other hand, 'Thirty' is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture