"Thank you for living..." 30 but "Yang Se-jong, Shin Hye-sun really knew who she was."

Thirty but seventeen Yang Se-jong wept to learn about her past relationship with Shin Hye-sun.In the 25th episode of SBSs monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen, which was broadcast on the 10th, Gong Woo-jin and Shin Hye-sun began to love.On this day, Gong Woo-jin and Utheri checked each others minds and kissed each other. Utheri immediately backed away, saying, Heart ran like it was going to burst.Im afraid the Man from Nowhere will hear the sound. This is the first time Ive heard it. I am not someone, he said, but I am the man from Nowhere, so I kiss you once. Anyway.I did not do this, and I did not know what to do. In addition, Yu Chan (Ahn Hyo-seop) participated in the All States tournament thinking about Ussery, which he planned to Confessions to Ussery after winning the All States tournament.Yuchan ended up winning the championship, and met with Utherly alone as promised; Yuchan booked a restaurant for Confessions and prepared a Scooter.But Yuchan wandered on the road because of his inexperienced driving skills, and the wind fell on the wheels and was taken to a police car. In addition, he noticed Yuchans ankle injury and headed to the hospital.At this point Kim Hyeong-tae (Yoon Sun-woo) came to Usuri. Kim Hyeong-tae said, Where was it. I found you. Cant I remember? Its frost. Form.Kim Hyeong-tae, he explained.Utheri hesitated, The form I knew was Friend who was dancing well, but how is the teacher in shape? Kim Hyeong-tae said, What is the teacher and the honorific.Youre not going to go out of the hospital like that. You know how much you found out you disappeared? Utherly asked, My uncle and my aunt, do you know why I abandoned it, when I abandoned it? Kim Hyeong-tae said, He went abroad. Ill try to contact you somehow.Ill find out about Sumy, too, he concealed the truth.Kim Hyeong-tae suggested Ussery should be tested.Gong Woo-jin went on to become a Guardian, and Kim Hyeong-tae said, Do you think you are a Guardian qualified only a few months ago?I do not know as much as I do, he said.Ive been doing well in my house. Ive had a lot of hard work, but Ive endured it. Thank you. And thank you.Friends wanted to see you. Ill be very grateful. As a doctor, as a friend. Hes been a long-suspended man. So he needs time.I hope its not too hurrying, he said.Gong Woo-jin said, It would have been time to watch you, but it would have been a time to stop for Surrey.I do not want this situation to make him confused again, Kim Hyeong-tae said. What is so relaxed?I know what I think of frost. I do not know, I know my heart better than anyone else. I know my heart better than anyone who loves her with what kind of determination.I do not get nervous about what I am sure of. In addition, Uthery finally found out that NoSumy was dead. Uthery told Kim Hyeong-tae, Its definitely not a big accident, Sumy is okay.Where is Sumy? cried Kim Hyeong-tae, unable to keep her side because of the surgery schedule, and Uthery sat alone on the bench and fidgeted.Gong Woo-jin found Utheri late and hugged him.Later, Gong Woo-jin and Uthery headed to NoSumys charnel house; Uthery said, Im here, Hulan frost.Sumy, he poured out tears, and at this time, he heard the name of No Sumy and recalled the past Memory.Gong Woo-jin is mistaken for the name of the young Usuri (Park Si-eun) as No Sumy (Lee Seo-yeon); Gong Woo-jin embraced Usuri and said, The name was Usuri; he was alive.Thank you for living, Confessions said.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Thirty but seventeen' Yang Se-jong wept to learn about her past relationship with Shin Hye-sun.

In the 25th episode of SBS's monthly drama "Thirty but Seventeen," which was broadcast on the 10th, Gong Woo-jin and Shin Hye-sun began to love.

On this day, Gong Woo-jin and Utheri checked each other's minds and kissed each other. Utheri immediately backed away, saying, "Heart ran like it was going to burst. I'm afraid The Man from Nowhere will hear the sound. This is the first time I've heard it. "

"I am not someone," he said, "but I am The Man from Nowhere, so I kiss you once. Anyway. I did not do this, and I did not know what to do. "

In addition, Yu Chan (Ahn Hyo-seop) participated in the All states tournament thinking about Ussery, which he planned to Confessions to Ussery after winning the All states tournament. Yuchan ended up winning the championship, and met with Utherly alone as promised; Yuchan booked a restaurant for Confessions and prepared a Scooter.

But Yuchan wandered on the road because of his inexperienced driving skills, and the wind fell on the wheels and was taken to a police car. In addition, he noticed Yuchan's ankle injury and headed to the hospital.

At this point Kim Hyeong-tae (Yoon Sun-woo) came to Usuri. Kim Hyeong-tae said, "Where was it. I found you. Can't I remember? It's frost. Form. Kim Hyeong-tae," he explained.

Utheri hesitated, "The form I knew was Friend who was dancing well, but how is the teacher in shape?" Kim Hyeong-tae said, "What is the teacher and the honorific. You're not going to go out of the hospital like that. You know how much you found out you disappeared? "

Utherly asked, "My uncle and my aunt, do you know why I abandoned it, when I abandoned it?" Kim Hyeong-tae said, "He went abroad. I'll try to contact you somehow. I'll find out about Sumy, too," he concealed the truth.

Kim Hyeong-tae suggested Ussery should be tested. Gong Woo-jin went on to become a Guardian, and Kim Hyeong-tae said, "Do you think you are a Guardian qualified only a few months ago? I do not know as much as I do, "he said.

"I've been doing well in my house. I've had a lot of hard work, but I've endured it. Thank you. And thank you. Friends wanted to see you. I'll be very grateful. As a doctor, as a Friend. He's been a long-suspended man. So he needs time. I hope it's not too hurrying," he said.

Gong Woo-jin said, "It would have been time to watch you, but it would have been a time to stop for Surrey. I do not want this situation to make him confused again, "Kim Hyeong-tae said." What is so relaxed? I know what I think of frost. "

"I do not know, I know my Heart better than anyone else. I know my Heart better than anyone who loves her with what kind of determination. I do not get nervous about what I am sure of. "

In addition, Uthery finally found out that NoSumy was dead. Uthery told Kim Hyeong-tae, "It's definitely not a big accident, Sumy is okay. Where is Sumy?" cried Kim Hyeong-tae, unable to keep her side because of the surgery schedule, and Uthery sat alone on the bench and fidgeted. Gong Woo-jin found Utheri late and hugged him.

Later, Gong Woo-jin and Uthery headed to NoSumy's charnel house; Uthery said, "I'm here, Hulan frost. Sumy, "he poured out tears, and at this time, he heard the name of No Sumy and recalled the past Memory.

Gong Woo-jin is mistaken for the name of the young Usuri (Park Si-eun) as No Sumy (Lee Seo-yeon); Gong Woo-jin embraced Usuri and said, "The name was Usuri; he was alive. Thank you for living," Confessions said.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen