Xu Haiqiao Won "Playing with the Ideal Ryu Jun-yeol...The King's Compilation"

Xu Haiqiao Won Playing and Singing with Ideal Ryu Jun-yeol...The King Post-production Full EditorialActor Xu Haiqiao, who plays the first starring role in MBC drama Secret and Lie and plays as a Korean actress, has been filming.Xu Haiqiao won a pictorial shoot with bnt, showing off clear and clean skin and showing off cleanliness.In the first shot, she produced a pure visual with a white dress and emanated a pure charm.In the subsequent shooting, he produced an elegant atmosphere with a tube top jump suit, and in the last shot he made a chic mood with a white jacket.He showed off his perfect body line without any fuss. He manages his diet rather than exercise because of the shooting that lasts every day. On the day of shooting, lunch and dinner are only salads.I eat lactic acid bacteria instead of food and eat enzymes. He starred in the drama Secret and Lie, which started with the drama Secret Garden, and played the first role in the drama Secret and Lie.I was worried that I could do well.I have been running for this time of the day, so I am not enough, but I am trying to show my best in the midst of lack. Asked if he had a similar friendship with him, who was divided into a character called Han Woo-jung in the play, A friendship takes care of his family very well.I think thats the same thing as me, and Im not going to benefit from the public abuse and damage.Friendship is a kind of thing that tries to find justice by overcoming unreasonable situations with the idea of ​​not harming even if there is a friendship. As it is a long-breathing drama, he is living like a real family in the field, and he receives a lot of acting advice from middle-aged seniors.The more the turn continues these days, the more confused and troubled I am about what I have expressed, and he acknowledged the lack and difficulty and comforted me not to lose my center.I am grateful for the advice that it is acting to grow up while worrying that I can not be satisfied with myself for the first time. Asked about the chemistry with Oh Seung-a, who is a friend of the play but is a rival, he said, Seung-a is actually my best friend.In fact, it looks like it was before the friendship and the flower went wrong. Ive been traveling twice.I am so grateful for coming first, I am a good friend with a good personality. Just like there is a code between men and women, my code is right. Asked if there was any prejudice against Oh Seung-a, who was from Idol, he said, I have learned a lot because I told him more because he was the main character in his previous work.Im really from Idol because Im into the character itself, so theres no prejudice at all. Im envious of it.I think I see it often with Rainbow Friends. It was pretty when I saw it so. As for the most memorable work, he chose the drama Miss Korea and said, It was originally a part of the show, but I called me again and appeared from 4th to 20th and was listed in the characters.Until the fourth episode, she appeared as Miss Korea aspiring student No. 1 without a name. There was a word of ambassador, and then Choi Soo-hyun was named the next time.I think you have looked at me pretty hard. Asked about the character I want to try in the future, The historical drama. I want to play a serious role in the historical drama.Now that Hwa-kyungs been working with Character so often in the drama, Ive been thinking about playing a villain.In fact, I want to do anything because there are so many things I have not done. I want to play historical drama in genre and villain in role. Asked who Actor wanted to breathe together, he said, I filmed it in the 5th movie The King, but unfortunately it was edited.I had a situation with Mr. Ryu Jun-yeol as a partner when I was filming.I originally liked the acting of Ryu Jun-yeol, so I just brushed my collar there, but I thought I wanted to try to breathe again. He is in a busy schedule and is in love with his work. He asked about his ideal type. I saw the sentence in the book, and the predictable person is my ideal type.I want to meet someone who can have a comfortable relationship without squeezing each other, like Ryu Jun-yeol, who has no double eyelids on the outside. Xu Haiqiao, who wanted to meet viewers with good performances and various looks in the future, will support his next victory starting with his first starring role.

Xu Haiqiao Won "Playing and Singing with Ideal Ryu Jun-yeol..."The King" Post-production Full Editorial

Actor Xu Haiqiao, who plays the first starring role in MBC drama 'Secret and Lie' and plays as a Korean actress, has been filming.

Xu Haiqiao won a pictorial shoot with bnt, showing off clear and clean skin and showing off cleanliness. In the first shot, she produced a pure visual with a White dress and emanated a pure charm. In the subsequent shooting, he produced an elegant atmosphere with a tube top jump suit, and in the last shot he made a chic mood with a White jacket.

He showed off his perfect body line without any fuss. He manages his diet rather than exercise because of the shooting that lasts every day. "On the day of shooting, lunch and dinner are only salads. I eat lactic acid bacteria instead of food and eat enzymes. "

He starred in the drama "Secret and Lie", which started with the drama "Secret Garden", and played the first role in the drama "Secret and Lie." I was worried that I could do well. I have been running for this time of the day, so I am not enough, but I am trying to show my best in the midst of lack. "

Asked if he had a similar Friendship with him, who was divided into a Character called Han Woo-jung in the play, "A Friendship takes care of his family very well. I think that’s the same thing as me, and I’m not going to benefit from the public abuse and damage. Friendship is a kind of thing that tries to find justice by overcoming unreasonable situations with the idea of ​​not harming even if there is a Friendship. "

As it is a long-breathing drama, he is living like a real family in the field, and he receives a lot of acting advice from middle-aged seniors. "The more the turn continues these days, the more confused and troubled I am about what I have expressed, and he acknowledged the lack and difficulty and comforted me not to lose my center. I am grateful for the advice that it is acting to grow up while worrying that I can not be satisfied with myself for the first time. "

Asked about the chemistry with Oh Seung-a, who is a Friend of the play but is a rival, he said, "Seung-a is actually my best Friend. In fact, it looks like it was before the Friendship and the flower went wrong. I've been traveling twice. I am so grateful for coming first, I am a good Friend with a good personality. Just like there is a code between men and women, my code is right. "

Asked if there was any prejudice against Oh Seung-a, who was from Idol, he said, "I have learned a lot because I told him more because he was the main Character in his previous work. I'm really from Idol because I'm into the Character itself, so there's no prejudice at all. I'm envious of it. I think I see it often with Rainbow Friends. It was pretty when I saw it so. "

As for the most memorable work, he chose the drama 'Miss Korea' and said, "It was originally a part of the show, but I called me again and appeared from 4th to 20th and was listed in the Characters. Until the fourth episode, she appeared as Miss Korea aspiring student No. 1 without a name. There was a word of ambassador, and then Choi Soo-hyun was named the next time. I think you have looked at me pretty hard. "

Asked about the Character I want to try in the future, "The historical drama. I want to play a serious role in the historical drama. Now that Hwa-kyung's been working with Character so often in the drama, I've been thinking about playing a villain. In fact, I want to do anything because there are so many things I have not done. I want to play historical drama in genre and villain in role. "

Asked who Actor wanted to breathe together, he said, "I filmed it in the 5th movie 'The King', but unfortunately it was edited. I had a situation with Mr. Ryu Jun-yeol as a partner when I was filming. I originally liked the acting of Ryu Jun-yeol, so I just brushed my collar there, but I thought I wanted to try to breathe again. "

He is in a busy schedule and is in love with his work. He asked about his ideal type. "I saw the sentence in the book, and the 'predictable person' is my ideal type. I want to meet someone who can have a comfortable relationship without squeezing each other, like Ryu Jun-yeol, who has no double eyelids on the outside. "

Xu Haiqiao, who wanted to meet viewers with good performances and various looks in the future, will support his next victory starting with his first starring role.