Lee Joon-gi "Still Exercise for Action Acting"

Actor Lee Joon-gi has graced the Big Issue cover with talent donationsLee Joon-gi appeared as a cover model for the lifestyle magazine Big Issue, capturing attention.This photo, which is full of retro sensibility, was shot with a film camera, and Lee Joon-gis atmosphere and the background of Seoul harmonized with each other, creating a more complete picture.In this picture, Lee Joon-gis emotional picture and genuine interview are abundant.Lee Joon-gi expressed his feelings of participating as a Talent Donation in Big Issue, saying, It is more meaningful to be able to do good things with me and the staff.Lee Joon-gi, who has a recharge time after the drama Unlawful Lawyer End, is having a busy day with exercise and review of his next work.When asked about his goal as an actor, he said, Its a very difficult question. I know youre worried about whether bandless action is dangerous, so I exercise steadily while Im off.I want to do Action Acting for a long time as long as my body follows. As an Action craftsman, I can see a serious aspect.He also said, I would like to act as it is, and to convey to those who see the feelings and sincerity that can be seen in our daily lives.Ive been thinking since I was a rookie, but its deepened these days, so I often think I want to meet a piece that can give me humanity.He also told me about Comic Acting: Personally, Lee Joon-gi often feels like a comedy.I want to do such a work because I want to feel and express a lot of comic touches. As an actor, I expressed my interest and motivation in various genres.Big Issue is a good magazine that supports proceeds to the independence of salespeople from Homelessness.The Big Issue, featuring Lee Joon-gis pictorials and interviews, which participated in talent donations, will be sold from the 14th at the Seoul main subway station and the Big Issue online shop.
Actor Lee Joon-gi has graced the Big Issue cover with talent donationsLee Joon-gi appeared as a cover model for the lifestyle magazine Big Issue, capturing attention.This photo, which is full of retro sensibility, was shot with a film camera, and Lee Joon-gis atmosphere and the background of Seoul harmonized with each other, creating a more complete picture.In this picture, Lee Joon-gis emotional picture and genuine interview are abundant.Lee Joon-gi expressed his feelings of participating as a Talent Donation in Big Issue, saying, It is more meaningful to be able to do good things with me and the staff.Lee Joon-gi, who has a recharge time after the drama Unlawful Lawyer End, is having a busy day with exercise and review of his next work.When asked about his goal as an actor, he said, Its a very difficult question. I know youre worried about whether bandless action is dangerous, so I exercise steadily while Im off.I want to do Action Acting for a long time as long as my body follows. As an Action craftsman, I can see a serious aspect.He also said, I would like to act as it is, and to convey to those who see the feelings and sincerity that can be seen in our daily lives.Ive been thinking since I was a rookie, but its deepened these days, so I often think I want to meet a piece that can give me humanity.He also told me about Comic Acting: Personally, Lee Joon-gi often feels like a comedy.I want to do such a work because I want to feel and express a lot of comic touches. As an actor, I expressed my interest and motivation in various genres.Big Issue is a good magazine that supports proceeds to the independence of salespeople from Homelessness.The Big Issue, featuring Lee Joon-gis pictorials and interviews, which participated in talent donations, will be sold from the 14th at the Seoul main subway station and the Big Issue online shop.

Actor Lee Joon-gi has graced the Big Issue cover with Talent donations

Lee Joon-gi appeared as a cover model for the lifestyle magazine Big Issue, capturing attention. This photo, which is full of retro sensibility, was shot with a film camera, and Lee Joon-gi's atmosphere and the background of Seoul harmonized with each other, creating a more complete picture. In this picture, Lee Joon-gi's emotional picture and genuine Interview are abundant.

Lee Joon-gi expressed his feelings of participating as a Talent donation in Big Issue, saying, "It is more meaningful to be able to do good things with me and the staff." Lee Joon-gi, who has a recharge time after the drama 'Unlawful Lawyer' End, is having a busy day with exercise and review of his next work.

When asked about his goal as an Actor, he said, “It’s a very difficult question. I know you’re worried about whether bandless Action is dangerous, so I exercise steadily while I’m off. I want to do Action Acting for a long time as long as my body follows. "As an Action craftsman, I can see a serious aspect. He also said, "I would like to act as it is, and to convey to those who see the feelings and sincerity that can be seen in our daily lives. I’ve been thinking since I was a rookie, but it’s deepened these days, so I often think I want to meet a piece that can give me Humanity.”

He also told me about Comic Acting: “Personally, Lee Joon-gi often feels like a comedy. I want to do such a work because I want to feel and express a lot of comic touches. "As an Actor, I expressed my interest and motivation in various genres.

Big Issue is a good magazine that supports proceeds to the indepEndence of salespeople from Homelessness. The Big Issue, featuring Lee Joon-gi's pictorials and Interviews, which participated in Talent donations, will be sold from the 14th at the Seoul main subway station and the Big Issue online shop.