'Running Man' Jang Doyeon "I'm a Bo-Bu Award in the Arts"

Gag woman Jang Doyeon appeared as a surprise guest on SBS Running Man and introduced herself as a reward for entertainment.Running Man, which aired on the 23rd, was decorated with a secret race of bags, and Jang Doyeon appeared in a pure white dress and white shoes.Yoo Jae-Suk saw Jang Doyeons big foot and said, I am wearing 300mm.Jang Doyeon responded with a step forward saying, It is 300 doors.When Lee Kwang-soo quipped, I have a big shoe for you. Jang Doyeon said, You should not stop me. I am a backstabber today.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I heard that Mr. Do Yeon has no day off.Jang Doyeon laughed when he said, I am actually a reward for entertainment without a big masterpiece.Im waiting for someone to pick it up, he said.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked how Running Man was, Jang Doyeon said, Running Man has tried a lot before that, but it seems to be in place.If you can get lost and forgotten, youll come, he said.Mr. Doyeon has a sense, and some friends dont even notice, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who laughed at Ji Suk-jin, who was embarrassed by the redness of his ears.

Gag woman Jang Doyeon appeared as a surprise guest on SBS 'Running Man' and introduced herself as "a reward for entertainment".

Running Man, which aired on the 23rd, was decorated with a secret race of bags, and Jang Doyeon appeared in a pure white dress and white shoes. Yoo Jae-Suk saw Jang Doyeon's big foot and said, "I am wearing 300mm." Jang Doyeon responded with a step forward saying, "It is 300 doors." When Lee Kwang-soo quipped, "I have a big shoe for you." Jang Doyeon said, "You should not stop me. I am a backstabber today."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I heard that Mr. Do Yeon has no day off." Jang Doyeon laughed when he said, "I am actually a reward for entertainment without a big masterpiece." “I’m waiting for someone to pick it up,” he said. When Yoo Jae-Suk asked how 'Running Man' was, Jang Doyeon said, "'Running Man' has tried a lot before that, but it seems to be in place. “If you can get lost and forgotten, you’ll come,” he said.

“Mr. Doyeon has a sense, and some friends don’t even notice,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who laughed at Ji Suk-jin, who was embarrassed by the redness of his ears.