WJSN Yoo Yeon-jung "I'm glad I lost 6kg with Pilates, I'm pretty"

WJSN Yoo Yeon-jung reveals the secret to dietOn Thursday afternoon, an interview was conducted with WJSNs new mini-album WJ PLEASE? (Space PLEEDs?).Yoo Yeon-jung made a comeback and lost about 6kg. The visuals that changed without knowing it attracted attention.In response, Yoo Yeon-jung said, Pilates, which started with the idea of ​​simply I have to lose weight, has become so fun that I am doing Exercise almost every day.Trying new moves is also releasing stress.I am doing so, so many people praise me for getting better, so I want to show you more fun, more responsible and more beautiful. In general, I eat and prepare for the album while I am inactive, but when I started to adjust my weight, Pilates became so fun.Pilates was more fun because it was an exercise like a play focusing on Yoo Yeon-seong.If I have a chance later, I would like to take a video and show it to fans. Meanwhile, WJSN will be releasing a new album WJ PLEASE? (Space PLEEDs?) through various music sites at 6 pm on the 19th.) and the title song SAVE ME SAVE YOU will be released.The title song Please, is a song that represents the atmosphere of a mysterious and warm album. It has further enhanced musical perfection with the faces of glory, truth, and rap making of Full8loom and member EXY, which includes JAKE K.Photo: Starship

WJSN Yoo Yeon-jung reveals the secret to diet

On Thursday afternoon, an interview was conducted with WJSN's new mini-album "WJ PLEASE?" (Space PLeeds?).

Yoo Yeon-jung made a comeback and lost about 6kg. The visuals that changed without knowing it attracted attention.

In response, Yoo Yeon-jung said, "Pilates, which started with the idea of ​​simply 'I have to lose weight', has become so fun that I am doing Exercise almost every day. Trying new moves is also releasing stress. I am doing so, so many people praise me for getting better, so I want to show you more fun, more responsible and more beautiful. "

"In general, I eat and prepare for the album while I am inactive, but when I started to adjust my weight, Pilates became so fun. Pilates was more fun because it was an Exercise like a play focusing on Yoo Yeon-seong. If I have a chance later, I would like to take a video and show it to fans. "

Meanwhile, WJSN will be releasing a new album "WJ PLEASE?" (Space PLeeds?) through various music sites at 6 pm on the 19th. ) and the title song 'SAVE ME SAVE YOU' will be released.

The title song Please, is a song that represents the atmosphere of a mysterious and warm album. It has further enhanced musical perfection with the faces of glory, truth, and rap making of Full8loom and member EXY, which includes JAKE K.

Photo: Starship