Cho Yong-pil "It's worth sending flowers to BTS."

Singer Cho Yong-pil, 68, recently sent Basket of Flowers to the group BTS, which held a concert at the Olympic Stadium in Jamsil Sports Complex.BTS member Jean, 26, was noted for leaving a Basket of Flowers-certified photo on social media, as it meant the Gawang and the popular group would continue their friendship.Cho Yong-pil laughed at the Seoul Seongsu-dong on the 11th, saying, All I can do is to celebrate or celebrate flowers.He said BTSs Billboard 200 two-game winning was amazing: Youve had a huge reaction because Cyay has been on Billboard (second on the single chart Hot 100).I thought about this opportunity again, but I did more (BTS Billboard grades), and everyone who does music would be surprised like me.As for collaboration with BTS, he laughed, Its a different way, I can not be too greedy.Cho Yong-pil, who made his debut with the rock group Atkins in 1968, rose to stardom in 1976 as Come Back to Busan Port.In 1980, she recorded her first million seller in Korea with her first album, Woman Out of the Window and One-headed Head.From pop ballads to trots, folk songs, and songs, he has been involved in various genres.This years debut 50 Years is celebrating the commemorative tour 2018 Cho Yong-pil & Great Birth 50 Years National Tour Concert - Saints to You.He opened his doors at the Olympic Stadium in May. He started his tour in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, in the second half of this month.On Oct. 6, Yeosu, South Jeolla Province, will visit Changwon, South Gyeongsang Province on Dec.15-16, and will hold an encore concert at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul Bangi-dong.I have held many concerts, but I still monitor them after the concert and constantly modify them.I might disagree with the ideas of the people who made it, but I fix it and fix it, and Ill perform on Saturday and see the video from start to finish on Monday.Checking the audio part, checking which part of the part is late to start, fixing and fixing. Cho Yong-pil, who has been donating steadily without revealing it, will collect rice and eggs together with fan clubs and donate them to difficult neighbors such as nursery schools, homeless people and youth protection facilities, and disabled people protection facilities.Cho Yong-pil said, Donations made without giving are meaningless.The album will be released as early as next year. The album release plan is currently stopped. I originally intended to perform 50 Years concert in September.However, 50 Years is a special meaning, so it is said that it should be done in spring, and Pyongyang performance was caught.Ive been feeling a little sick at work, but Ive recovered a lot now, and Ill start over after this tour, and Ill have to see if I can get it on the album or the soundtrack.Cho Yong-pil debut 50 Years is also active in the music industry.On the 19th, MBC FM4U will broadcast a special broadcast Cho Yong-pil, 50 Years That Great Journey for 8 hours from noon.Cho Yong-pil will also appear at Bae Cheol-sus Music Camp from 6 pm to 8 pm on the day.I actually did it because Music liked it, not because I wanted to leave a record or for a long time, but I am grateful in my heart for overvaluing it.I will work hard until I have strength.
Singer Cho Yong-pil, 68, recently sent Basket of Flowers to the group BTS, which held a concert at the Olympic Stadium in Jamsil Sports Complex.BTS member Jean, 26, was noted for leaving a Basket of Flowers-certified photo on social media, as it meant the Gawang and the popular group would continue their friendship.Cho Yong-pil laughed at the Seoul Seongsu-dong on the 11th, saying, All I can do is to celebrate or celebrate flowers.He said BTSs Billboard 200 two-game winning was amazing: Youve had a huge reaction because Cyay has been on Billboard (second on the single chart Hot 100).I thought about this opportunity again, but I did more (BTS Billboard grades), and everyone who does music would be surprised like me.As for collaboration with BTS, he laughed, Its a different way, I can not be too greedy.Cho Yong-pil, who made his debut with the rock group Atkins in 1968, rose to stardom in 1976 as Come Back to Busan Port.In 1980, she recorded her first million seller in Korea with her first album, Woman Out of the Window and One-headed Head.From pop ballads to trots, folk songs, and songs, he has been involved in various genres.This years debut 50 Years is celebrating the commemorative tour 2018 Cho Yong-pil & Great Birth 50 Years National Tour Concert - Saints to You.He opened his doors at the Olympic Stadium in May. He started his tour in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, in the second half of this month.On Oct. 6, Yeosu, South Jeolla Province, will visit Changwon, South Gyeongsang Province on Dec.15-16, and will hold an encore concert at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul Bangi-dong.I have held many concerts, but I still monitor them after the concert and constantly modify them.I might disagree with the ideas of the people who made it, but I fix it and fix it, and Ill perform on Saturday and see the video from start to finish on Monday.Checking the audio part, checking which part of the part is late to start, fixing and fixing. Cho Yong-pil, who has been donating steadily without revealing it, will collect rice and eggs together with fan clubs and donate them to difficult neighbors such as nursery schools, homeless people and youth protection facilities, and disabled people protection facilities.Cho Yong-pil said, Donations made without giving are meaningless.The album will be released as early as next year. The album release plan is currently stopped. I originally intended to perform 50 Years concert in September.However, 50 Years is a special meaning, so it is said that it should be done in spring, and Pyongyang performance was caught.Ive been feeling a little sick at work, but Ive recovered a lot now, and Ill start over after this tour, and Ill have to see if I can get it on the album or the soundtrack.Cho Yong-pil debut 50 Years is also active in the music industry.On the 19th, MBC FM4U will broadcast a special broadcast Cho Yong-pil, 50 Years That Great Journey for 8 hours from noon.Cho Yong-pil will also appear at Bae Cheol-sus Music Camp from 6 pm to 8 pm on the day.I actually did it because Music liked it, not because I wanted to leave a record or for a long time, but I am grateful in my heart for overvaluing it.I will work hard until I have strength.

Singer Cho Yong-pil, 68, recently sent Basket of Flowers to the group 'BTS', which held a concert at the Olympic Stadium in Jamsil Sports Complex. BTS member Jean, 26, was noted for leaving a Basket of Flowers-certified photo on social media, as it meant the Gawang and the popular group would continue their friendship.

Cho Yong-pil laughed at the Seoul Seongsu-dong on the 11th, saying, "All I can do is to celebrate or celebrate flowers."

He said BTS's "Billboard 200" two-game winning was amazing: "You've had a huge reaction because Cyay has been on Billboard (second on the single chart Hot 100). I thought about this opportunity again, but I did more (BTS Billboard grades), and everyone who does Music would be surprised like me."

As for collaboration with BTS, he laughed, "It's a different way, I can not be too greedy."

Cho Yong-pil, who made his debut with the rock group "Atkin's" in 1968, rose to stardom in 1976 as "Come Back to Busan Port". In 1980, she recorded her first million seller in Korea with her first album, "Woman Out of the Window" and "One-headed Head". From pop ballads to trots, folk songs, and songs, he has been involved in various genres.

This year's debut 50 Years is celebrating the commemorative tour '2018 Cho Yong-pil & Great Birth 50 Years National Tour Concert - Saints to You'. He opened his doors at the Olympic Stadium in May. He started his tour in Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, in the second half of this month.

On Oct. 6, Yeosu, South Jeolla Province, will visit Changwon, South Gyeongsang Province on Dec.15-16, and will hold an encore concert at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul Bangi-dong. I have held many concerts, but I still monitor them after the concert and constantly modify them.

“I might disagree with the ideas of the people who made it, but I fix it and fix it, and I’ll perform on Saturday and see the video from start to finish on Monday. Checking the audio part, checking which part of the part is late to start, fixing and fixing. "

Cho Yong-pil, who has been donating steadily without revealing it, will collect rice and eggs together with fan clubs and donate them to difficult neighbors such as nursery schools, homeless people and youth protection facilities, and disabled people protection facilities. Cho Yong-pil said, "Donations made without giving are meaningless."

The album will be released as early as next year. "The album release plan is currently stopped. I originally intended to perform 50 Years concert in September. However, 50 Years is a special meaning, so it is said that it should be done in spring, and Pyongyang performance was caught. I’ve been feeling a little sick at work, but I’ve recovered a lot now, and I’ll start over after this tour, and I’ll have to see if I can get it on the album or the soundtrack.”

Cho Yong-pil debut 50 Years is also active in the Music industry. On the 19th, MBC FM4U will broadcast a special broadcast Cho Yong-pil, 50 Years That Great Journey' for 8 hours from noon. Cho Yong-pil will also appear at 'Bae Cheol-su's Music Camp' from 6 pm to 8 pm on the day.

“I actually did it because Music liked it, not because I wanted to leave a record or for a long time, but I am grateful in my heart for overvaluing it. I will work hard until I have strength. "