Gong Hyun-joo, Husband Basket of Flowers Gift wide "come and have fun"

Actor Gong Hyun-joo was moved by Husbands sensual Gift.Gong Hyun-joo posted a photo on April 9 on his personal instagram with an article entitled Husband, which has been fun these days.The photo shows the Gong Hyun-joo laughing with Basket of Flowers.The beauty, which boasts flawless skin without colorful makeup, is admirable.Gong Hyun-joo also said, Sometimes when I go home and buy chicken or snacks, I think about my father when I was a child. I will look forward to what I will pick up next.He added, #Spring # NewlywedStargram that I have visited my house.Gong Hyun-joo married a non-entertainment man, one year older, in 2019.

Actor Gong Hyun-joo was moved by Husband's sensual Gift.

Gong Hyun-joo posted a photo on April 9 on his personal instagram with an article entitled "Husband, which has been fun these days."

The photo shows the Gong Hyun-joo laughing with Basket of Flowers.

The beauty, which boasts flawless skin without colorful makeup, is admirable.

Gong Hyun-joo also said, "Sometimes when I go home and buy chicken or snacks, I think about my father when I was a child." "I will look forward to what I will pick up next."

He added, "#Spring # NewlywedStargram that I have visited my house."

Gong Hyun-joo married a non-entertainment man, one year older, in 2019.