'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung's, turns around and eventually Han Ji-min

The fate of the knowing wife was irresistible: Ji Sung and Han Ji-min eventually turned around and began to love again.In the TVN drama Knowing Wife, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) was shown confessing to Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min).On that day, Seo Woo Jin continued to straight as previously declared; Cha Ju-hyuk told him, You shouldnt meet me.I can not be happy, he continued, but Seo Woo Jin continued to actively dash, saying, What will my mind do to the deputy? Cha Ju-hyuk, who was forced to lunch together without stopping Seo Woo Jin who kept following him, sent Seo Woo Jin first and left the restaurant alone.Then Lee Hee-won (Ganghanna Boone) appeared.Lee Hee-won, as he did before the change, told Cha Ju-hyuk, I used to like you before. But this time Cha Ju-hyuk was different.You did, I didnt have much eyes on men, he said, and then left first, leaving a greeting saying, Im happy, dont let go of the cello.Seo Woo Jin made a public declaration in front of the employees, I have a heart for the car deputy while Cha Ju-hyuk was not in the company.When Cha Bong-hee (Son Jong-hak) said, We will push you, all the employees praised the trivial things as they really fit together.Cha Ju-hyuk, who was patient as this atmosphere continued until the dinner party, made everyone feel sorry for please stop.The most hurt was Seo Woo Jin, who told Cha Ju-hyuk: I thought I could try.I just knew that my mind could hurt me, he said. Ill ask you the last time, is it not real? But Cha Ju-hyuks choice was NO again.Eventually, Seo Woo Jin turned around saying, Ill give up, lets live our lives.The two continued their awkward relationship; Seo Woo Jin avoided Cha Ju-hyuk, only dealing with him clerically.The day Cha Ju-hyuk passed Seo Woo Jin waiting for a bus on the side of the road. Cha Ju-hyuk suddenly came up with the news that a bus with Seo Woo Jin was in an accident 10 minutes later.Before the change, I remembered that the road was stagnated in the same time bus accident.Cha Ju-hyuk, who felt that the bus of Seo Woo Jin would be in an accident, told Yun Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo), who was driving, Get off for a while because you are in a hurry.The large Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation behind the bus is driving close.He blocked the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation and stopped the accident.Seeing Cha Ju-hyuk in the drivers seat, Sea Woo Jin got off the bus.Realizing that he cant resist love, Cha Ju-hyuk said: I know he doesnt know, I know he doesnt know, I dont know anything like conscience.One thing Im sure is that I love you so much. After saying, I hugged Seo Woo Jin warmly.The bond between the two turned around and continued again.Cha Ju-hyuk, who had already lived a life that hurt Seo Woo Jin, pushed the upcoming Seo Woo Jin, but could not prevent the set fate.So is the ending waiting for the two, like Cha Ju-hyuks previous life, a bad ending? More likely not.Cha Ju-hyuk, who thought his wife had changed, realized his lack between the future and the past.Not to mention the mind of Seo Woo Jin, who knew all the words and went straight to Cha Ju-hyuk.Photo TVN Broadcast Screen Capture

The fate of the 'knowing wife' was irresistible: Ji Sung and Han Ji-min eventually turned around and began to love again.

In the TVN drama "Knowing Wife," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) was shown confessing to Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min).

On that day, Seo Woo Jin continued to "straight" as previously declared; Cha Ju-hyuk told him, "You shouldn't meet me. I can not be happy, "he continued, but Seo Woo Jin continued to actively dash, saying," What will my mind do to the deputy? "

Cha Ju-hyuk, who was forced to lunch together without stopping Seo Woo Jin who kept following him, sent Seo Woo Jin first and left the restaurant alone. Then Lee Hee-won (Ganghanna Boone) appeared. Lee Hee-won, as he did before the change, told Cha Ju-hyuk, "I used to like you before." But this time Cha Ju-hyuk was different. "You did, I didn't have much eyes on men," he said, and then left first, leaving a greeting saying, "I'm happy, don't let go of the cello."

Seo Woo Jin made a public declaration in front of the employees, "I have a heart for the car deputy" while Cha Ju-hyuk was not in the company. When Cha Bong-hee (Son Jong-hak) said, "We will push you," all the employees praised the trivial things as "they really fit together." Cha Ju-hyuk, who was patient as this atmosphere continued until the dinner party, made everyone feel sorry for "please stop."

The most hurt was Seo Woo Jin, who told Cha Ju-hyuk: "I thought I could try. I just knew that my mind could hurt me, "he said." I'll ask you the last time, is it not real? "But Cha Ju-hyuk's choice was NO again. Eventually, Seo Woo Jin turned around saying, "I'll give up, let's live our lives."

The two continued their awkward relationship; Seo Woo Jin avoided Cha Ju-hyuk, only dealing with him clerically. The day Cha Ju-hyuk passed Seo Woo Jin waiting for a bus on the side of the road. Cha Ju-hyuk suddenly came up with the news that a bus with Seo Woo Jin was in an accident 10 minutes later. Before the change, I remembered that the road was stagnated in the same time bus accident.

Cha Ju-hyuk, who felt that the bus of Seo Woo Jin would be in an accident, told Yun Jong-hoo (Jang Seung-jo), who was driving, "Get off for a while because you are in a hurry." The large Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation behind the bus is driving close. He blocked the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation and stopped the accident.

Seeing Cha Ju-hyuk in the driver's seat, Sea Woo Jin got off the bus. Realizing that he can't resist love, Cha Ju-hyuk said: "I know he doesn't know, I know he doesn't know, I don't know anything like conscience. One thing I'm sure is that I love you so much. "After saying," I hugged Seo Woo Jin warmly.

The bond between the two turned around and continued again. Cha Ju-hyuk, who had already lived a life that hurt Seo Woo Jin, pushed the upcoming Seo Woo Jin, but could not prevent the set fate.

So is the ending waiting for the two, like Cha Ju-hyuk's previous life, a bad ending? More likely not. Cha Ju-hyuk, who thought his wife had changed, realized his lack between the future and the past. Not to mention the mind of Seo Woo Jin, who knew all the words and went straight to Cha Ju-hyuk.

Photo TVN Broadcast Screen Capture