'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung, kneeling at Han Ji-min, "I was scared to handle you."

Han Ji-min, a knowing wife, admitted that Ji Sung and his wife were married.In the TVN drama Knowing Wife (playplayplay Yang Hee-seung and director Lee Sang-yeop) broadcast on the 6th, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) and Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) were shown talking.On this day, Seo Woo Jin told her mother, I do not go to the company, do you like it? I buy you this. She said, Im waiting.Seo Woo Jin asked, Who waits? And my mother said, Youll wait, a lot. Ill worry.So Seo Woo Jin ran to Cha Ju-hyuk and Cha Ju-hyuk ran to Seo Woo Jin and the two met.After that, Seo Woo Jin went to the cafe, saying, I do not believe it, but I do not even know if it can be, but I have not been able to do anything strange to me, the dreams that have been repeated, the strange actions my mother did to the deputy, the feeling that she was unfamiliar from the beginning, the things that she thought she knew me too well,Its not someone there or you dont know.I understand now, why my mind was so responsive, why did I keep moving toward it, why did you do that? Why did you do that?Why did you throw me away? Why?I was so scared of you changing, Ive had to deal with you all my life, and I dont even know its my fault.If I had been more considerate, if I had listened to you a little more, I would have been able to live as cool and healthy as you. I ruined it.I did stupid Choices, it was too late, but I am so sorry, Woojin. Seo Woo Jin said, Im not the Seo Woo Jin you abandoned, Ill live well without being so weak. Ill give you another chance, you make up for it. Turn it back.Im sorry, but Ill leave it behind and pay it back, and Ill be there for you.

Han Ji-min, a 'knowing wife', admitted that Ji Sung and his wife were married.

In the TVN drama Knowing Wife (playplayplay Yang Hee-seung and director Lee Sang-yeop) broadcast on the 6th, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) and Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) were shown talking.

On this day, Seo Woo Jin told her mother, "I do not go to the company, do you like it? I buy you this." She said, "I'm waiting. Seo Woo Jin asked, "Who waits?" And my mother said, "You'll wait, a lot. I'll worry."

So Seo Woo Jin ran to Cha Ju-hyuk and Cha Ju-hyuk ran to Seo Woo Jin and the two met. After that, Seo Woo Jin went to the cafe, saying, "I do not believe it, but I do not even know if it can be, but I have not been able to do anything strange to me, the dreams that have been repeated, the strange actions my mother did to the deputy, the feeling that she was unfamiliar from the beginning, the things that she thought she knew me too well, “It’s not someone there or you don’t know.”

“I understand now, why my mind was so responsive, why did I keep moving toward it, why did you do that? Why did you do that? Why did you throw me away? Why?”

“I was so scared of you changing, I’ve had to deal with you all my life, and I don’t even know it’s my fault. If I had been more considerate, if I had listened to you a little more, I would have been able to live as cool and healthy as you. I ruined it. I did stupid Choices, it was too late, but I am so sorry, Woojin. "

Seo Woo Jin said, “I’m not the Seo Woo Jin you abandoned, I’ll live well without being so weak. I’ll give you another chance, you make up for it. Turn it back. “I’m sorry, but I’ll leave it behind and pay it back, and I’ll be there for you.”