"Stupid, Three of Us" Cho U-jong Daeun Jeong, First Birthday Party with Daughter

Daeun Jeong announcer reveals birthday party with husband and daughterDaeun Jeong is my first birthday to be the first of our three families to hit on his Instagram account on August 31.I didnt get out of the way, but my husband, Ayun and Marilyn Monroe congratulated me.I liked the stupid self-portrait I took on the table chair. The picture shows three families smiling brightly in front of the cake, and the expression of their happy mother and father, Ayun, is warm.sulphur-su-yeon

Daeun Jeong announcer reveals birthday party with husband and daughter

Daeun Jeong is my first birthday to be the first of our three families to hit on his Instagram account on August 31. I didn't get out of the way, but my husband, Ayun and Marilyn Monroe congratulated me. I liked the stupid self-portrait I took on the table chair. "

The picture shows three families smiling brightly in front of the cake, and the expression of their happy mother and father, Ayun, is warm.

sulphur-su-yeon