Song Joong-ki, Affection for Song Hye-kyo "I love my girl, The Sessions I can do"

<p>Song Joong-ki recently conducted an interview with the fashion magazine Esquire with pictorial photography.</p><p>On this day Song Joong-ki says I have not thought that love has ended as a question that I got married, I can not return to romance and I am realistic personality, but in such a part, It seems there was a romance of. </p><p>I have heard the word drinking a type I respect and drinking while saying that It is fateful that a wife who can love life can be caused is a fate. I think the best thing that can be done with The Sessions is to love my woman. </p><p>Also, Song Joong-ki added, It may be important to get rich and get honor, I think that it is the most masculine thing that I can love beautiful self women as far as I can but The Sessions can do it. .</p><p>Especially towards Song Hye-kyo, I think that I am still in romance, I do not think it is the last time, Frankly speaking, my wife is also beautiful, he came out warm .</p><p>Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo who tied the kite with the drama descendant of the sun got married last October 31. Song Joong-ki is preparing for the appearance of tvNs new drama As month chronicle, and Song Hye-kyo also declares the cathode ray tube Come back with the tvN drama Boyfriend scheduled to be broadcasted in November.</p>

Song Joong-ki recently conducted an interview with the fashion magazine Esquire with pictorial photography.

On this day Song Joong-ki says "I have not thought that love has ended" as a question that "I got married, I can not return to romance" and "I am realistic personality, but in such a part, It seems there was a romance of. "

"I have heard the word" drinking a type I respect and drinking while saying that "It is fateful that a wife who can love life can be caused is a fate". I think the best thing that can be done with The Sessions is to love my woman. "

Also, Song Joong-ki added, "It may be important to get rich and get honor, I think that it is the most masculine thing that I can love beautiful self women as far as I can but The Sessions can do it." .

Especially towards Song Hye-kyo, "I think that I am still in romance, I do not think it is the last time, Frankly speaking, my wife is also beautiful," he came out warm .

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo who tied the kite with the drama "descendant of the sun" got married last October 31. Song Joong-ki is preparing for the appearance of tvN's new drama "As month chronicle", and Song Hye-kyo also declares the cathode ray tube Come back with the tvN drama "Boyfriend" scheduled to be broadcasted in November.