Song Hye-kyo secrets beauty during "Smallly No Make-up When You Rest"

Actor Song Hye-kyo reveals secrets to skin careAccording to reports of China media poetry and entertainment on the 30th, Song Hye-kyo attended a beauty brand event held in Hong Kong on the 29th and received a hot cheer from fans.Song Hye-kyo, who met with the China reporters before the event, matched the white blouse and black pants to create a clean and elegant atmosphere.He visited Hong Kong again in three months and said, I am glad to find Hong Kong again so soon.Song Hye-kyo, who boasts beautiful beauty and transparent skin, said, I try not to make makeup at free time, he said. I try to make minimal makeup when I meet my friends in private.I ate all before I was 30 years old in terms of lifestyle, but after 30 years of age, I started to control it, he said.When I run every day, do yoga regularly, or when the weather is good, I take a walk at the public near my home, he said.Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo appears on TVNs new tree Drama Boyfriend and works with Park Bo-gum.Men Friend is a daughter of a politician, and is a daughter of a politician, and is a daughter-in-law, an ex-chaebolist who has not lived his life for a moment, and a drama that tells the story of a beautiful and sad fateful love that has become a blessing that shakes each others lives. Here.Its scheduled to air on Nov.Song Hye-kyo Instagram
Actor Song Hye-kyo reveals secrets to skin careAccording to reports of China media poetry and entertainment on the 30th, Song Hye-kyo attended a beauty brand event held in Hong Kong on the 29th and received a hot cheer from fans.Song Hye-kyo, who met with the China reporters before the event, matched the white blouse and black pants to create a clean and elegant atmosphere.He visited Hong Kong again in three months and said, I am glad to find Hong Kong again so soon.Song Hye-kyo, who boasts beautiful beauty and transparent skin, said, I try not to make makeup at free time, he said. I try to make minimal makeup when I meet my friends in private.I ate all before I was 30 years old in terms of lifestyle, but after 30 years of age, I started to control it, he said.When I run every day, do yoga regularly, or when the weather is good, I take a walk at the public near my home, he said.Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo appears on TVNs new tree Drama Boyfriend and works with Park Bo-gum.Men Friend is a daughter of a politician, and is a daughter of a politician, and is a daughter-in-law, an ex-chaebolist who has not lived his life for a moment, and a drama that tells the story of a beautiful and sad fateful love that has become a blessing that shakes each others lives. Here.Its scheduled to air on Nov.Song Hye-kyo Instagram

Actor Song Hye-kyo reveals secrets to skin care

According to reports of China media poetry and entertainment on the 30th, Song Hye-kyo attended a beauty brand Event held in Hong Kong on the 29th and received a hot cheer from fans.

Song Hye-kyo, who met with the China reporters before the Event, matched the white blouse and black pants to create a clean and elegant atmosphere. He visited Hong Kong again in three months and said, "I am glad to find Hong Kong again so soon."

Song Hye-kyo, who boasts beautiful beauty and transparent skin, said, "I try not to make makeup at free time," he said. "I try to make minimal makeup when I meet my friends in private."

"I ate all before I was 30 years old in terms of lifestyle, but after 30 years of age, I started to control it," he said. “When I run every day, do yoga regularly, or when the weather is good, I take a walk at the public near my home,” he said.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo appears on TVN's new tree Drama 'Boyfriend' and works with Park Bo-gum. "Men Friend" is a daughter of a politician, and is a daughter of a politician, and is a daughter-in-law, an ex-chaebolist who has not lived his life for a moment, and a Drama that tells the story of a beautiful and sad fateful love that has become a "blessing" that shakes each other's lives. Here. It's scheduled to air on Nov.

Song Hye-kyo Instagram