Kim So-hyun, 20-year-old freshman who showed off in lamb chops, 'shines more than LA The Night Watch'

Actor Kim So-hyun has unveiled a happy time spent in Los Angeles.Kim So-hyun posted a picture on his Instagram on August 28.The photo shows Kim So-hyun with a head of bifurcation. Kim So-hyun is smiling brightly, staring somewhere.Kim So-hyuns fresh beautiful looks stand out over LA The Night Watch, which draws Eye-catching.Fans who encountered the photos responded such as I am traveling happily, I like my smile so much, I am so beautiful and lovely and I am also against my side.delay stock

Actor Kim So-hyun has unveiled a happy time spent in Los Angeles.

Kim So-hyun posted a picture on his Instagram on August 28.

The photo shows Kim So-hyun with a head of bifurcation. Kim So-hyun is smiling brightly, staring somewhere. Kim So-hyun's fresh Beautiful looks stand out over LA The Night Watch, which draws Eye-catching.

Fans who encountered the photos responded such as "I am traveling happily, I like my smile so much", "I am so beautiful and lovely" and "I am also against my side".

delay stock