All The Butlers' Bae Suzy, SuperMoonlighting Hint Fairy Out "How's the youngest Master to appear"

Bae Suzy is on All The Butlers as an ultraMoonlighting hint fairyOn the 5th SBS All The Butlers, Bae Suzy was on the way as a hint fairy to tip off the master.Bae Suzy said, I was really grateful for the video to the fan meeting, and Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong immediately noticed that the hint fairy was Bae Suzy.All The Butlers members were excited by the appearance of the hint fairy Bae Suzy.Yang Se-hyeong said, Bae Suzy is the youngest master I think you can take.I really want to see you in mental management or this part, Yook Sungjae said, Yongin Bae Suzy lives and tried to make a link.Bae Suzy said, I tried to give me a song, he said, especially the Cannes Film Festival four times.This person is a very fighting person, so he hates tiredness. SBS broadcast capture

Bae Suzy is on All The Butlers' as an ultraMoonlighting hint fairy

On the 5th SBS All The Butlers', Bae Suzy was on the way as a hint fairy to tip off the master.

Bae Suzy said, "I was really grateful for the video to the fan meeting," and Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong immediately noticed that the hint fairy was Bae Suzy.

All The Butlers' members were excited by the appearance of the hint fairy Bae Suzy. Yang Se-hyeong said, "Bae Suzy is the youngest master I think you can take. I really want to see you in mental management or this part, "Yook Sungjae said," Yongin Bae Suzy lives "and tried to make a link.

Bae Suzy said, "I tried to give me a song," he said, "especially the Cannes Film Festival four times. This person is a very fighting person, so he hates tiredness. "

SBS broadcast capture