Kang Han-Na, Han Ji-min privacy + plastic slur posts 'Kang Wife'

Kang Han-Na, a knowing wife, posted a slander of Han Ji-min on the Digital marketing bulletin board.In the TVN drama Knowing Wife, which aired on the afternoon of the 29th, a rumor about Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) was posted on the Digital marketing bulletin board.On this day, a digital marketing bulletin board posted a post full of slander for Seo Woo Jin.The contents included the promiscuous privacy and the fact of molding by Seo Woo Jin, and Cha Joo-hyuk (intellectual person) who saw it first expressed anger and attracted everyones Sight.But Seo Woo Jin was rather cool: Im not angry because it doesnt make any sense, and its all my own, he said. I dont think Ive bought it that wrong.Cha Ju-hyuk called him in doubt of Lee Hye-won, but Lee Hye-won was angry that he was doubtful of me now. He said, How do I raise such a thing?I do not seem to be a low-ranking person who posts in such a place.

Kang Han-Na, a 'knowing wife', posted a slander of Han Ji-min on the Digital marketing bulletin board.

In the TVN drama Knowing Wife, which aired on the afternoon of the 29th, a rumor about Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) was posted on the Digital marketing bulletin board.

On this day, a Digital marketing bulletin board posted a post full of slander for Seo Woo Jin. The contents included the promiscuous privacy and the fact of molding by Seo Woo Jin, and Cha Joo-hyuk (intellectual person) who saw it first expressed anger and attracted everyone's Sight.

But Seo Woo Jin was rather cool: “I’m not angry because it doesn’t make any sense, and it’s all my own,” he said. “I don’t think I’ve bought it that wrong.”

Cha Ju-hyuk called him in doubt of Lee Hye-won, but Lee Hye-won was angry that he was "doubtful of me now." He said, "How do I raise such a thing? I do not seem to be a low-ranking person who posts in such a place. "