'A knowing wife' Ji Sung and Han Ji-min, mature attitude to love

<p>I caught a serious question about the couples love, regret.</p><p>Cable channel tvN broadcasted on the 23rd Waterwood drama Knowing Wipe (Screenwriter Yang Hui Jing Directorate Lee Sang-yeop) 8 times Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) prepares to release Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) Did.</p><p>Currently Seo Woo Jin is in a relationship with Yoon Jeong-hoo (Chan-sun). Cha Ju-hyuk had an elderly who was in the subway when fate changed, but he said Im transferring a missing piece now, please pray for happiness.</p><p>Cha Ju-hyuk tried to be faithful to his present wife Ichiewon (Strong). However, it was often spoken with Seo Woo Jin. Seo Woo Jin was also inclined to Cha Ju-hyuk who is displayed at a tough moment, but since he knew that he was a married man, he tried to give up.</p><p>Seo Woo Jin said, I am trying to see if it is not a word inside, this time I will try to see it, this time I will try borrowing to adults alone in another way, Cha Ju-hyuk I hid my heart.</p><p>Cha Ju-hyuk and Seo Woo Jin forgot each others love in a tiring couple life. Every time I fought and slandered each other, I left only scratches. Especially Cha Ju-hyuk thought only that his wife Seo Woo Jin became a monster, and he did not care about his being a wife created as a monster.</p><p>However, my fate changed, I saw Seo Woo Jin correctly, regretted my behavior, I was born into a mature love. Even in the destiny where two people changed each other s love is kept secret after the matter how the obstacles will overcome the progress will be noticed.</p>

I caught a serious question about the couple's love, regret.

Cable channel tvN broadcasted on the 23rd Waterwood drama "Knowing Wipe" (Screenwriter Yang Hui Jing Directorate Lee Sang-yeop) 8 times Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) prepares to release Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) Did.

Currently Seo Woo Jin is in a relationship with Yoon Jeong-hoo (Chan-sun). Cha Ju-hyuk had an elderly who was in the subway when fate changed, but he said "I'm transferring a missing piece now, please pray for happiness."

Cha Ju-hyuk tried to be faithful to his present wife Ichiewon (Strong). However, it was often spoken with Seo Woo Jin. Seo Woo Jin was also inclined to Cha Ju-hyuk who is displayed at a tough moment, but since he knew that he was a married man, he tried to give up.

Seo Woo Jin said, "I am trying to see if it is not a word inside, this time I will try to see it, this time I will try borrowing to adults alone in another way," Cha Ju-hyuk I hid my heart.

Cha Ju-hyuk and Seo Woo Jin forgot each other's love in a tiring couple life. Every time I fought and slandered each other, I left only scratches. Especially Cha Ju-hyuk thought only that his wife Seo Woo Jin became a monster, and he did not care about his being a wife created as a monster.

However, my fate changed, I saw Seo Woo Jin correctly, regretted my behavior, I was born into a mature love. Even in the destiny where two people changed each other 's love is kept secret after the matter how the obstacles will overcome the progress will be noticed.